Hawke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got a call from my dealer and told me Ford just made a change in how they schedule and he said I’m scheduled in November and it will be a 2023. Can’t remember the exact date but he gave one. Has anyone else heard something similar? Considering just last week Ford was scheduling only out into July this seems surprising.
Sponsored

Sponsored

DSRTR8D

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
MAP is cutting production in half for next week, as afternoons will be idled, so who knows what the future holds?

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🥃

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wouldn't think that it would start building 2023s until December or later. I mean they could finally be getting on that normal schedule, but their model year turnover was in December last year.

Sponsored

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wouldn't think that it would start building 2023s until December or later. I mean they could finally be getting on that normal schedule, but their model year turnover was in December last year.
Ford already announced that it would be November. However, they can certainly slip that to the right if they need to.

OP
OP

Hawke

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated the thread title to more accurately reflect.... I checked with Ford chat today and they couldn't confirm anything that the salesman said. My bronco is still only at the first step, order received..... I did inquire at the dealership the day before I got a call about a Bronco that they had listed with ADM. A different salesperson called me on that one and wondering if he saw that call back and was worried he was going to lose a sale......

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"My dealer said" Now punch yourself in the face. With that reality check, 2023 order banks don't open until August. Job 1 for 2023 is in November. Not possible that your dealer can promise you a date. Make a bet with them. If they don't deliver your ordered Bronco in November 2023 the owe you a $10k discount. If they make the delivery you pay a $10k ADM.
Sponsored