Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport FE, F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

@DealerInsider just to clarify - can make the reservation on Ford's site and receive the 4% deal or do we need to contact you directly?
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@DealerInsider just to clarify - can make the reservation on Ford's site and receive the 4% deal or do we need to contact you directly?
You can make the reservation on Ford's site and just select Chapman as your preferred dealer. Otherwise you'll have to go through the hassle of switching.

From there it'd be good practice to either dm @DealerInsider or give them a call.

And I should get a cut of this for giving out info while he's off having fun or something. 😞

Edit: Then come back here talking about how great he is... blah blah blah... and he'll eventually respond with "Thank u. Appreciate u." done deal

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can make the reservation on Ford's site and just select Chapman as your preferred dealer. Otherwise you'll have to go through the hassle of switching.

From there it'd be good practice to either dm @DealerInsider or give them a call.

And I should get a cut of this for giving out info while he's off having fun or something. 😞

Edit: Then come back here talking about how great he is... blah blah blah... and he'll eventually respond with "Thank u. Appreciate u." done deal
Anything for a ______.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sorry I haven't been active today on here...Bronco conversion day has been very busy for me & you guys already know i try to handle every email, text, DM & phone call Bronco related...Steve B has been helpful with the overflow, and from the feedback u gave, he did a great job...

Ill go through all the questions and respond to the threads tomorrow...

If i missed any emails or calls yesterday or today, it wasn't intentional, just give me another shout out...

Sound deadening headliner - tonight i cant change any order with a HT...gives me a sound insulation error and wont let me preview or save the order...im guessing this has to do with Ford updating the headliner...hopefully it gets fixed overnight and ill start update orders tomorrow...

Appreciate the OG members handling some of the common questions for me, especially today...

For those who were involved in sending us a Sasquatch today...thank u so much! We loved it!...

And to all the 6G members that helped by giving me an opportunity...THANK U! APPRECIATE U!

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry I haven't been active today on here...Bronco conversion day has been very busy for me & you guys already know i try to handle every email, text, DM & phone call Bronco related...Steve B has been helpful with the overflow, and from the feedback u gave, he did a great job...

Ill go through all the questions and respond to the threads tomorrow...

If i missed any emails or calls yesterday or today, it wasn't intentional, just give me another shout out...

Sound deadening headliner - tonight i cant change any order with a HT...gives me a sound insulation error and wont let me preview or save the order...im guessing this has to do with Ford updating the headliner...hopefully it gets fixed overnight and ill start update orders tomorrow...

Appreciate the OG members handling some of the common questions for me, especially today...

For those who were involved in sending us a Sasquatch today...thank u so much! We loved it!...

And to all the 6G members that helped by giving me an opportunity...THANK U! APPRECIATE U!
Don't you leave now! This forum needs someone respectable to talk crap with and get real info from. (And buy cars and parts from...)

Enjoy your beverage this weekend!

OT - what is this noise about an "Oxford comma"?!

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We will be accepting new reservation holders starting 03/20/21 for 4% under invoice.

But here are a few Questions I'm sure I will be asked and zack@granger was nice enough to answer on his 2k under thread:
  • Will this apply to transfers? - No, this is only for new reservations made on 3/20/21 and moving forward
  • When does this end? - when Zack@Granger stops advertising at 2k under :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
  • How does this make sense for the dealership? - it doesn't...we do it bc we love you
  • What will pricing be after reservations have closed? - probably 20k over MSRP....j/k
  • When could I expect to see this Bronco? After 1st quarter of 2022...we will update when we know for sure
  • Will this apply to Warthog? - Not sure yet...waiting to hear allocation plan from Ford
  • How much am I saving? Based on 2021 Bronco Pricing...$56755 MSRP, $54718 Invoice, $52529 4% under = $4226 in savings off MSRP/$2189 under invoice
BTW...i just got a DM if i was just joking or the 4% was real...lol...yes, the 4% under is a real deal
[/
Not to mention that Steve at Chapman just told me that it is 4% off of INVOICE, not MSRP!!!
Granger 2k off of invoice is more bitterest though. I have a confirmed order, but just reserved with Granger. Waiting to see what my local dealer will do... Then canceling one or the other. If they'll sport me a soft top, I will stick with them as they did give me 500 off MSRP.

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Don't you leave now! This forum needs someone respectable to talk crap with and get real info from. (And buy cars and parts from...)

Enjoy your beverage this weekend!

OT - what is this noise about an "Oxford comma"?!
I’m not leaving lol

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Souperchicken

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350, 2018 Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a quick thanks to Tom, I moved my order to Chapman Ford after my local dealer indicated they would not discount from MSRP. On top of offering a good deal, Tom was really quick to answer my questions and get pricing information to me. Looking forward to picking up our Bronco, hopefully this year but if not then next.

Pete

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

They seem to have a really good team there. I spoke to Steve over the phone and he was very nice and had no problems staying on the phone with me to answer my questions. I look forward to working with them.

tbirdbrian

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thunderbirds, Mustangs, a Lincoln and Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alright, I'll bite. Another Reservation for Chapman.

Vehicle: Bronco
Series: OUTER BANKS
Date reservation placed: 03/21/2021
Reservation ID number: 10741210
Your Ford Dealer: Chapman Ford of Horsham

tminnc

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Acura MDX, Passat TDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the info. I have a $100 deposit down on a WT, but haven't seen, never mind driven one of these yet and not going to spend $65K (my build) for something I haven't seen in person yet.

Sorry, my question is this - what's the process/involvement for cancelling the current reservation and starting over w/you to get the better deal while my local dealer gets some inventory for me to see?

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks for the info. I have a $100 deposit down on a WT, but haven't seen, never mind driven one of these yet and not going to spend $65K (my build) for something I haven't seen in person yet.

Sorry, my question is this - what's the process/involvement for cancelling the current reservation and starting over w/you to get the better deal while my local dealer gets some inventory for me to see?
That depends on status of your current res.
If it's only a res than you can cancel it yourself.. Through Ford.. Possibly thru website.
If it's an order, only the dealer can cancel.

Part 2,make a new res and select Chapman for your dealer.. Simple as that. Unless @DealerInsider changed it recently.
Sponsored