Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you aren't a dealer I honestly don't want your assumptions as to why mine looks different. I'm dropping close to 60k for a new vehicle and I want to make sure not getting screwed over and moved to the back of the line at the stealership. I originally had ordered a 2dr Black Diamond on the date below. I ended up changing it to a 4dr Badlands w/Sas and other toys. I keep seeing other images from members that gives them the timeline. "Ordered", "Scheduled", "Shipped" etc. Plus the engine choice and other options they had. I don't even know if my order was confirmed or the correct configuration. I was day one res and #3 or 4 at the dealer out of close to 300 reservations. I used to work at this dealership many moons ago and ordered it with one of the managers because I've known them for 15+ years. I was told mine would be a very late delivery or possibly MY22 for a BL, 4dr, 2.3, Mid. I know that to be a load of crap because SAS is the only "deadly" option I have. Any idea how to check the status of my order? I'm trying to avoid talking to said manager as I have been bugging him for 6-7 years every six months or so about this damn vehicle.

View attachment 102324
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The timeline is from the confirmation email.

the web portal shows exactly what your screenshot does once the order has been placed. Just the order number, the ORDER date (not reservation date), and a contact dealer button with the “in store order” label

what I’m saying is: yours DOESNT look different, this is exactly what everyone else’s reservations/order page looks like on the Ford website once the order is placed.

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

the web portal shows exactly what your screenshot does once the order has been placed. Just the order number, the ORDER date (not reservation date), and a contact dealer button with the “in store order” label

what I’m saying is: yours DOESNT look different, this is exactly what everyone else’s reservations/order page looks like on the Ford website once the order is placed.
I retract everything I said, I didn’t realize you forbade responses from non-dealers. In that case, yours is TOTALLY different. Mine has a live video feed of Ford employees currently discussing the scheduling of my Bronco for manufacturing...

OP
OP
NotGuilty

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've only received one email about the Bronco since the 1/22/21 confirmation for my original BD build. That email was for The 4x4 Safari event in Moab next weekend.

Quinn_the_eskimo

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Jeep Scrambler, 2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I retract everything I said, I didn’t realize you forbade responses from non-dealers. In that case, yours is TOTALLY different. Mine has a live video feed of Ford employees currently discussing the scheduling of my Bronco for manufacturing...
My video shows my 3/15 reservation sitting in a lot with a "hold for microchip" sign on it. ;(

Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I've only received one email about the Bronco since the 1/22/21 confirmation for my original BD build. That email was for The 4x4 Safari event in Moab next weekend.
Ok real talk, does that 1/22 confirmation email have the “timeline” at the top? Like this:

Ford Bronco Dealers help me out. 193D4D08-E2EF-4D17-B5F3-C1A4E3FC9318

OP
OP
NotGuilty

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want answers not memes and other bullshit. If I can get a straight answer on the first page awesome. I don't feel like reading 11 pages for a simple question. I'm not on this forum to get reactions or likes like some people are. Forums are worse than most social media platforms in my opinion.

OP
OP
NotGuilty

NotGuilty

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs