Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Crazy isn't it? Ford's Rockstars are too busy the March B/P update that was supposed to happen to put two drop down menus (one for state and the other for dealer). Instead, they opt for the end user to hack the url to find a participating dealership. I've never seen a major corporation so tolerant of ineptitude and mediocrity.
I'd take a Word document, or even a photo of Word document. :D
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Good idea. The first post is now a WIKI post, edit-able by all users. We can use it to keep a schedule of all events discovered by everyone here.
The Florida contingent has already found a number of dealerships that have scheduled events.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few weeks ago I was told by the salesman at Bob Bell, these would be invitation only events for customers with reservations and orders.

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is full for May 8th. Dang it. :(
Is the site saying "full" or just nothing available? It may be that they haven't opened them up yet.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s saying no time slots available: https://thebroncofamily.com/registration/fairwayFord
That's what it says for all events after May 1, as far as I can tell. For example, the mid-May events in Arizona and end-of-May events in New Mexico. I am saving the only shred of optimism I have left from this experience for the hope that they will open up in the coming weeks as the events get within, say, a month.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's what it says for all events after May 1, as far as I can tell. For example, the mid-May events in Arizona and end-of-May events in New Mexico. I am saving the only shred of optimism I have left from this experience for the hope that they will open up in the coming weeks as the events get within, say, a month.
Whew. Thanks. Makes me feel a lot better.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This. I know in the Florida Contingent thread, a number of the event were "no time slots available". After a few days, there were time slots to schedule. For those who aren't finding available time slots, keep trying.

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You would think that Granger should be deserving of a date on the tour. Did I miss it?

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You would think that Granger should be deserving of a date on the tour. Did I miss it?
The smaller city and towns are not on the radar yet, as far as I can tell. Eventually they might get one, you'd think.