Sponsored

New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade?

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know this is highly subjective, but, have a $2000 budget at the moment and was wondering what your thoughts are on the first upgrade or addition you find appealing/necessary?

Azure Grey, MIC, Mod Bumper, full bash plates, Hoop steps,LUX

I appreciate your comments and antics….
Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know this is highly subjective, but, have a $2000 budget at the moment and was wondering what your thoughts are on the first upgrade or addition you find appealing/necessary?

Azure Grey, MIC, Mod Bumper, full bash plates, Hoop steps,LUX

I appreciate your comments and antics….
1st question. How do you plan on using it?

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it was my 2K I'd sell my wheels/tire package, get an aftermarket setup with better tires then the rock slingers it comes with. Possibly have enough to throw a basic puck leveling kit on there also.

Sponsored

RedRaider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mud flaps
I agree wholeheartedly. Just got my Bronco a couple weeks ago. If you're keeping the stock wheel & tires it's a must if you want to keep the rock chips away. Got a couple chips in the paint before I was able to throw them on a week ago.
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade? 1680057170890

Darrow

Wildtrak
First Name
Darrow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hook up those aux switches! Pocket fogs in the mod bumper, ditch & chase lights. Easy 2gs lol

TTT

Wildtrak
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My first mode was the baja bumper from Zroadz "yellow lights came with the bumper
then i added 2 baja designs S2, one pair sport and another Pro, you will need extra light
after i added the Zroads stepper/ rock slider for extra protection

and mudflaps!

bumper is like $650
lights $700 ish
front hooks $40
slider stepper $1200
mudflaps $120

Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade? WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 1.56.30 PM (2)
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade? WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 1.56.30 PM (1)
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade? WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 1.56.30 PM

OP
OP
plogan1379

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mud flaps
I forgot to mention that the wife did buy a full set of the RekGen mudflaps that will be put on this weekend. She got me those for Valentine’s Day present before Bronco ever arrived

I agree wholeheartedly. Just got my Bronco a couple weeks ago. If you're keeping the stock wheel & tires it's a must if you want to keep the rock chips away. Got a couple chips in the paint before I was able to throw them on a week ago.
Ford Bronco New 2023 Wildtrak and $2000 to spend- what is your first addition/upgrade? WhatsApp Image 2023-03-22 at 1.56.30 PM
Good looking ride you have there. Looks like my build with exception of color. How do you like the steps?
1st question. How do you plan on using it?
This will be my daily driver (but I work from home so that is not saying much) and definitely will be taking trips to various trails and learning the finer things that is the outdoors.

OP
OP
plogan1379

plogan1379

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq 5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hook up those aux switches! Pocket fogs in the mod bumper, ditch & chase lights. Easy 2gs lol
Man I was looking at that…can spend $2k quick on just lights to fill those pockets on the mod bumper…but you get what you pay for apparently in this game

Sponsored

RedRaider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good looking ride you have there. Looks like my build with exception of color. How do you like the steps?
I definitely like the steps. They have enough room for my whole foot and the texturized grip coating makes me confident enough that I won’t slip around when it’s wet.

RedRaider

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I definitely like the steps. They have enough room for my whole foot and the texturized grip coating makes me confident enough that I won’t slip around when it’s wet.
Thanks. Very similar build. That’s honestly what made me finally post haha.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you plan to off road it, the best bang for the early buck is increasing articulation of the rear axle. Lower control arms and track bar will a mod that makes a difference. Get a GMRS radio. Then maybe sliders that will protect the body.

If you aren't offroading it, whatever appearance stuff that catches your eye.

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Fog lights, tint, mudflaps

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sensible: mudflaps, all weather floor mats, fog lights, speakers, interior grab handles

Not Sensible, but worth considering: Two LP9 Pros and some mounting brackets
Sponsored