Sponsored

Daily Driving: What addition to your Bronco do you use most?

StuB

Wildtrak
First Name
Stu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 VWGTI, 2023 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have got my Bronco to where I need it for my off-road use case. (Camping, fishing.)

I do Daily Drive my Bronco as probably most of us do and I am curious to see what addition to your Bronco do you use most that is focused for the on-road experience.

Simpler the better but whatever you think was a smart upgrade
Rhino D6 boards are used every time I get in and out and to load the RCI roof rack a close #2.
Sponsored

hokiejerm

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Cactus Gray Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t think of just one, so going to list my top 3: Pedal Commander, Course Motorsports iPhone MagSafe holder/charger, JBL BassPro Nano powered subwoofer.
I agree 100% with the Course Motorsports charger/holder. I have it and love it. Such a nicely integrated solution. Works great and high quality.

C_Jones1051

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford performance tune

And strictly for functionality, the spare tire third-break light from Oracle. Deleting the factory third break light gains about 2-3 inches of visibility out that slim back window on a daily driver.

FDHog

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lariat FX4, 22 Road Glide ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ZROADZ Steps/rock rails.
Rigid lights.
Deer season and dark roads make them priceless.

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mostly cosmetic stuff for me.... but if I had to pick one that was functional I would have to say ...new shift knob from twisted shifterz...

I was worried about the slight height increase but its actually the perfect height... OEM just a bit low for me

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
IAG rear cargo struts. Use them virtually every day for one-handed operation of the soft-top hatch. Should have been OEM.

Redline hood struts. Also use them every night, because we hang a light under the hood to keep the rats out. Also should have been OEM.

Diode Dynamics ditch lights. Bronco has ZERO visibility to the side at night, which makes turning corners on dark roads treacherous, whether on- or off-road. Honestly, I don’t know how people are driving around without ditch lights of some kind. With these lights, I can now see pedestrians before I run them over!

Ford Bronco Daily Driving: What addition to your Bronco do you use most? IMG_7965

FilmcoBronci

Black Diamond
First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 6G
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have got my Bronco to where I need it for my off-road use case. (Camping, fishing.)

I do Daily Drive my Bronco as probably most of us do and I am curious to see what addition to your Bronco do you use most that is focused for the on-road experience.

Simpler the better but whatever you think was a smart upgrade
The IAG Hydraulic lift assist for the soft Top.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My slip on extra padding for my center armrest, gotta have a little comfort for my gangster lean 😜

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

B&M shift linkage upgrade.

I obviously use it more than anything else because I must use it every single time I shift.

That said, I LOVE it! Feels great. Makes the whole experience more fun. Makes a fun clunk too. Now I'm certainly not engaging in competitive off-road racing so a quick shifter that keeps my hand near the steering wheel probably isn't necessary. You certainly don't need this but boy is it fun!!!

Limpetman

Everglades
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I live in Canada and have just relocated to a Province where you legally have to have front license plates...I hated the idea of having an off centre plate due to my winch location and so searched around for a solution...this arrived, took 5 minutes to fit and is awesome...also helps keep the cable from getting crap in it from driving

20231015_141235.jpg

20231015_141247.jpg

Sponsored

Bigeye27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The IAG Hydraulic lift assist for the soft Top.
Agreed, I'd add that your soft top acrylic windows must be treated with Plexus. The windows are a magnet for road grime, particularly the rear window. Plexus helps keep the grime off, get it off easier and keeps them nice and clear.

I'd also switch out the OEM headlights to Morimoto XRGB headlights. Even the upgraded OEM headlights are not very good. These are a big improvement.

mcon33

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Willys Unlimited; 2022 Bronco BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My upgraded music system. Tailgate mounted Sub woofer, amps, and upgraded speakers.
Same. Replaced all the 6 inches and added the tailgate 12 amplified it and replaced the pod speakers with 6 inch svworks. Souds amazing

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Cup holder/arm rest/storage bin for the middle-back seat. Easy to remove when transporting 5; easy to install again; solves the no-cup-holders-for-you backseat problem (MGV seats).
  2. Mud flaps.
  3. Ski rack
  4. Bike rack for tow hitch

KC5MO

Wildtrak
First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 1975 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I got my windshield ceramic tinted (clear) and really like it. It really reduces the interior heat during the summer.

AZBraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
1. A/C Katzkin seats, must have for me in AZ
2. Dynamat all interior, much smoother street ride with 37’s especially at higher speed, less heat inside.

IMG_6824.jpeg

IMG_6831.png
Sponsored