JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We need more spots to open up in MN!!! All dealership events are already full.
Are they full or did they not open up yet? I've been checking the last few days and haven't seen any spots yet.
Sponsored

AutoFanatic43

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 F-150 / '16 Explorer Sport / '18 Porsche 718
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can't get my local dealership World Ford in Pensacola, FL to show up. Can't seem to find any dealerships on the Alabama / Florida Gulf Coast either. What gives?

Daboots

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are they full or did they not open up yet? I've been checking the last few days and haven't seen any spots yet.
Says there are not spots available when you go to each dealer listed in MN. They may not have opened them up yet but I have no way to tell either way.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@elmystico and @chownd Thanks for keeping up with the awesome map and the search you have figured out.

The Broncos keep moving closer to Oklahoma (and Texas)
Thanks! I haven't found anything new in a bit which makes me wonder if they changed things on me a bit.

If anyone finds one from their dealer, please add it and I'll take a look to see if they tweaked how it was being stored.

RiotSquirrel

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Florida (The pines part, not the palms part)
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber, Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can't get my local dealership World Ford in Pensacola, FL to show up. Can't seem to find any dealerships on the Alabama / Florida Gulf Coast either. What gives?
yeah, our area plus MS/LA are conspicuously absent. I really don't want to drive 5-8 hours to the second "First City" or Orlando to see one. I mean I will, I just don't want to.

Sponsored

Sundancer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
you mean everytime you go to a dealer to see these you get reward points ? How does it work if you go to 2 different dealers ?
I asked that question to the girl do the registration for the points. She said you can go to as many as you want but only get the points once.

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna /Ford F150/ '67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you for the list! I made a reservation for Sheehy Ford in Richmond tomorrow 4/3which is about 3.5 hours from me in New Bern, NC. Excited to see AMB Badlands and Black Diamond there plus A51 even if it's on a Sport. I also made a reservation in Jacksonville, NC which is only 30 minutes from me where they will have the Velocity Blue Big Bend and the Race Red OBX on 4/27. My order is for an A51 Big Bend 4door which I'm pretty set on - I think 😉
You would think that Ford would have emailed these Roadshow dates out to customers with orders but i would have no clue they were happening if it wasn't for you awesome forum people!

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the list! I made a reservation for Sheehy Ford in Richmond tomorrow 4/3which is about 3.5 hours from me in New Bern, NC. Excited to see AMB Badlands and Black Diamond there plus A51 even if it's on a Sport. I also made a reservation in Jacksonville, NC which is only 30 minutes from me where they will have the Velocity Blue Big Bend and the Race Red OBX on 4/27. My order is for an A51 Big Bend 4door which I'm pretty set on - I think 😉
You would think that Ford would have emailed these Roadshow dates out to customers with orders but i would have no clue they were happening if it wasn't for you awesome forum people!
It will be interesting to hear which ones they have for you. So far it's been all 4-doors at other events so I think you will be pleased :) I am dying to see a 2-door up close and take some measurements. I'm worried they have no plans to include them in these events.

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It will be interesting to hear which ones they have for you. So far it's been all 4-doors at other events so I think you will be pleased :) I am dying to see a 2-door up close and take some measurements. I'm worried they have no plans to include them in these events.
I'm guessing that it will be the same Broncos that were in VA Beach today coming to Richmond tomorrow and the Broncos that were in Miami today coming to NC at the end up month but who knows! I'm surprised they haven't had any 2 doors at these events. If they happen to surprise me with a 2 door then I will be sure to get measurements and pictures to share. I'm downsizing from a Toyota van to a 4dr so im hoping it's big enough for hauling my big dogs and stuff around. I figure what I'm losing in cargo space will be totally worth it for how cool the Broncos are!

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just signed up for thr 5-6 p.m. timeslot there.

Sponsored

CarolinaKristi

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just signed up for thr 5-6 p.m. timeslot there.
That's our time slot too👍 I'll be the short redhead with my tall blonde son with me.
I wish we could drive a Bronco home tomorrow but I guess I'll try to be patient

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That's our time slot too👍 I'll be the short redhead with my tall blonde son with me.
I wish we could drive a Bronco home tomorrow but I guess I'll try to be patient
I'll keep an eye out. I've got longer blonde hair. Not sure of my 9 year-old son will be there or a brother. I'm pretty sure it will be the VA Beach ones, but still hoping for a 2-door!

Eric H

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Duramax / 06 Accord / KTMs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outstanding! I get to view them at the Lemay Auto Museum in Tacoma, Wa. 2 for 1!