Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Texans can dream of the reward of a 30-plus Broncos Off-Roadeo in May (hopefully). I mean, seriously, all those new Broncos of all trims, colors and accessories tear-assing around an OHV park on test drives for reservation holders. Drool.
Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m planning on visiting my son in college in a couple weeks. I’ve made Bronco AND hotel reservations near the school. Exciting!

Mookie45

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 340i M-Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to the Bronco event here in Miami. They had an Big Bend and an Outer Banks on display. Overall, the vehicles look great. They have a very rugged look and feel but the techie interior adds the perfect touch of refinement. I am definitely considering an OBX even more now. The black wheels and painted fenders have a nice look to them. One thing worth noting was the back seating area seemed a bit smaller than expected.

A976DD8C-C46B-4E29-9426-EA52151D9A31.jpeg

CF882FB7-557B-4B69-B46C-E25EACB8EEE3.jpeg

67F6D754-0145-44D6-A144-1587258E610C.jpeg

E4CF54EC-A172-4C06-9BBF-98AAA2B29B78.jpeg

522814E4-8FC0-4201-851D-A6E754031854.jpeg

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked with my dealer is southern Kansas and she said she had received an email with an attachment listing the schedule including down days. That appears to be how Ford is communicating this out to dealers.
The list she received included Kansas City, Kansas Rocks, Springfield MO, and Denver.

Sponsored

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I'm making a 300 mile drive up to my son's place in Fayetteville GA to see the Broncos in Cumming GA on May 15th. Can't wait just hope they have a Bad Lands build there. Fingers crossed. 🤞

mdonathan56

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Bad,2016 Q5 TDI, 2009 Honda Element EX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm still looking into this periodically, no new dates found in several days.

But I may have worked out a way to tell if registration is not open yet vs all spots are filled but I need to validate the data more. It'd be a help if anyone knows for certain that their dealer's event is "sold out"

If I am able to confirm my assumptions, I'll update the map to include "all filled" vs "not open yet"

Sponsored

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Colonial Ford in Danbury,ct ... just opened up their time slots ...
That helps, thanks.

There doesn't seem (at least to me) to be a predictable pattern where event slots automagically open up exactly X days out. They seem to be opening up all over the place, or not at all. Maybe each dealer gets to choose when/if its slots open.

Given the way the "Select a time" section is worded, you'd think that every event is taking reservations. But it's likely that at least a few events, like the larger outdoor events at the ballparks, won't offer time slots. St. Louis is 3 days away and they've never opened up time slots, AFAIK. They're gonna get plenty of marketing list signups, which ultimately is what Ford wants most, just by being at popular, high-traffic events.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That helps, thanks.

There doesn't seem (at least to me) to be a predictable pattern where event slots automagically open up exactly X days out. They seem to be opening up all over the place, or not at all. Maybe each dealer gets to choose when/if its slots open.

Given the way the "Select a time" section is worded, you'd think that every event is taking reservations. But it's likely that at least a few events, like the larger outdoor events at the ballparks, won't offer time slots. St. Louis is 3 days away and they've never opened up time slots, AFAIK. They're gonna get plenty of marketing list signups, which ultimately is what Ford wants most, just by being at popular, high-traffic events.
I keep checking the Kansas Rocks sign up. It has never shown time slots available and it is for this coming Sunday (April 11). I called the folks at Kanas Rocks and they said I didn't need a reservation.

This one will be interesting because the folks at Kansas Rocks (an off road park) charge a $20 per vehicle admission to enter the premises. They said I would need to pay the $20 to enter. So it looks like I will be paying $20 to crawl around a Bronco. I'm not sure if that is Ford's intention.

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford Link to the KCLive Bronco rollout has the wrong spot on the map. It will be at the KC power and light KC Live venue at 13th and Grand and not on a bridge by the river.
Especially if you are a desperate Texan travelling to KC to look at a Bronco.

Not here:
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1617663185076

Instead here:
Ford Bronco Dealership appearance schedule and registering - find your local dealer [add your findings to first post!] 1617663339891

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just registered for the wasatch front event. The website implied there were lots of open times. I did a noon slot since it is really close to my office.

Thanks for creating the thread and updating the first post. This forum is really useful...
Sponsored