Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone reading
I placed my order with the dealer on 11/2/2021. My dealer texted me on 12/18 with an update and screenshot from his system showing a VIN had been assigned. I received my vehicle a couple of weeks ago.

I never received emails, texts, phone calls or pictures from Ford. I also never had anything show up on my Ford account. I think the only (somewhat) consistent communication was for reservation holders wrt the baby pictures. Dealer orders seem to be all over the place; so not receiving emails and relying on what the sales rep said is a rational and acceptable thing to do.

Sorry this happened to you and I hope you get to enjoy a Bronco in the near future.
After filing a formal complaint, the dealer seems to have fixed the issue after admitting fault. They will squeeze in my order in the batch with the other orders from that time frame. Im awaiting confirmation.
Sponsored

OP
OP

057danny

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A good ending would be nice to hear.
After filing a formal complaint, the dealer seems to have fixed the issue after admitting fault. They will squeeze in my order in the batch with the other orders from that time frame. Im awaiting confirmation.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The order banks closed on March 7th....

Annbogi23

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Edited:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone,
I placed my order back in October of 2021. I went in person and gave all the required information that the sales guy asked. He told me there was a long wait time and I knew that, and he would contact me as the build date got closer. 6 months go by and I do not hear from the dealer, so I contact them and even go in person to find out they forgot to place the order.
The sales guy remembers me, remembers the build we did together and remembers our conversation, but for whatever reason does not know why or what happened to the order.
Now the orders for 2022 Broncos are closed and Ive been cheated out of my place in line for the Bronco. The sales guy took copies of documents from me, but now can't find any of them. and he gave me some documents as a copy but I can't find it either.

I don't know what to do now.
Which dealer was this one at? Same thing happened to my brother at Midway Ford in Miami.

OP
OP

057danny

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealer was this one at? Same thing happened to my brother at Midway Ford in Miami.
Yes it was at Midway Ford. The story actually gets worse but since I gave up all interest after the whole thing, I forgot to update here.

Once I placed the order, I stayed in touch with the sales rep when the bronco was supposed to arrive. I would text him once a week, for 2 months and he would tell me that everything was fine and good. and after a while then I never heard back, that's when I decided to visit him in person to find out about my order. So the guy couldnt find my order and said he might have forgotten or it got lost. The guy clearly remembers me from when I went in person to place the order and knows I wasnt bullshitting, so he goes to speak to his manager, and I overheard the manager say its not his problem. Which really pissed me off.

I left the dealer and wrote a huge negative review and then they contacted me to make it right, and that they have a space where they can fit the order in. Why couldn't they tell me this in person? Why did they only wait until I left my review? Well you'll see how deceptive these people really are.

I was told I would need to wait months, but that they would be able to get it to me. Honestly, another lie. They were waiting for the new order banks to open up, so they could place a new order and string me along into thinking it was an older order. I would have to wait even more time for a new order, with the whole supply chain issue and car issues happening last and this year.

I never heard from them again even after they 'tried to make it right' and that's when I lost all interest. It has been a long and frustrating experience and I didnt want to deal with their bullshit anymore. This is the dealers fault and also Fords for allowing things like this to happen without repercussions.

Sponsored

Annbogi23

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes it was at Midway Ford. The story actually gets worse but since I gave up all interest after the whole thing, I forgot to update here.

Once I placed the order, I stayed in touch with the sales rep when the bronco was supposed to arrive. I would text him once a week, for 2 months and he would tell me that everything was fine and good. and after a while then I never heard back, that's when I decided to visit him in person to find out about my order. So the guy couldnt find my order and said he might have forgotten or it got lost. The guy clearly remembers me from when I went in person to place the order and knows I wasnt bullshitting, so he goes to speak to his manager, and I overheard the manager say its not his problem. Which really pissed me off.

I left the dealer and wrote a huge negative review and then they contacted me to make it right, and that they have a space where they can fit the order in. Why couldn't they tell me this in person? Why did they only wait until I left my review? Well you'll see how deceptive these people really are.

I was told I would need to wait months, but that they would be able to get it to me. Honestly, another lie. They were waiting for the new order banks to open up, so they could place a new order and string me along into thinking it was an older order. I would have to wait even more time for a new order, with the whole supply chain issue and car issues happening last and this year.

I never heard from them again even after they 'tried to make it right' and that's when I lost all interest. It has been a long and frustrating experience and I didnt want to deal with their bullshit anymore. This is the dealers fault and also Fords for allowing things like this to happen without repercussions.
Literally exactly the same thing that happened to my brother except my brother begged them to send him the Dora page and everything upon hearing that the order banks opened 03/27 but they had his order just sitting there since like September and it wasn’t until recently that they placed the order. Another thing is, my brother’s order wasn’t placed until March 30th, at least that’s what his Dora page said.

I went to order with them last week on 04/03 and placed my order in but I knew that they’d pull the same crap so I literally texted my sales rep everyday last week for the Dora page, he ended up emailing it to me on Saturday morning. But I was considering canceling my order and going to Pembroke Pines or Plantation Ford to enter my order with them.

I never received the email confirmation from Ford but at least I got the Dora page on my end.

I’m sorry to hear that you lost interest though. :/
Maybe try going to like Gus Machado Ford or like up north to Ft Lauderdale/Pines, if you still want the car.
Who was your sales rep btw?

OP
OP

057danny

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Literally exactly the same thing that happened to my brother except my brother begged them to send him the Dora page and everything upon hearing that the order banks opened 03/27 but they had his order just sitting there since like September and it wasn’t until recently that they placed the order. Another thing is, my brother’s order wasn’t placed until March 30th, at least that’s what his Dora page said.

I went to order with them last week on 04/03 and placed my order in but I knew that they’d pull the same crap so I literally texted my sales rep everyday last week for the Dora page, he ended up emailing it to me on Saturday morning. But I was considering canceling my order and going to Pembroke Pines or Plantation Ford to enter my order with them.

I never received the email confirmation from Ford but at least I got the Dora page on my end.

Maybe try going to like Gus Machado Ford or like up north to Ft Lauderdale/Pines, if you still want the car.
My sales rep was Henry.
When I originally went in the first time to place the order, I told him twice if I needed to place a deposit because thats what I read online and he said I didnt and that with the pictures of my ID and some papers, that was all. Who am I to argue with people that are supposed to know what they are doing? I took them for their word.

Placing an order at another dealership, I would have to still wait till Fall of 2022 because I came in on April of 2022 and then wait many many more months to get it, which would have probably been around now.

I dont know where they hire these fkn inept people. Honestly sucks that his is happening and dealerships have been shafting potential customers for so long. I reported this incident to Ford Motor Company too. but oh well.

After waiting so long, some opportunities came up and I used that money for some investments instead. I decided I'm going to go with the new Tundra. I have nothing against the Bronco itself. but customer service is just as important over the life of the vehicle.

Annbogi23

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My sales rep was Henry.
When I originally went in the first time to place the order, I told him twice if I needed to place a deposit because thats what I read online and he said I didnt and that with the pictures of my ID and some papers, that was all. Who am I to argue with people that are supposed to know what they are doing? I took them for their word.

Placing an order at another dealership, I would have to still wait till Fall of 2022 because I came in on April of 2022 and then wait many many more months to get it, which would have probably been around now.

I dont know where they hire these fkn inept people. Honestly sucks that his is happening and dealerships have been shafting potential customers for so long. I reported this incident to Ford Motor Company too. but oh well.

After waiting so long, some opportunities came up and I used that money for some investments instead. I decided I'm going to go with the new Tundra. I have nothing against the Bronco itself. but customer service is just as important over the life of the vehicle.
Yeah, the sales rep that did mine was Henry and I just annoyed him so hard until he sent me everything. I placed a deposit on the car but he said it was totally refundable and I was able to cancel at any time. And I was super close to do it on Saturday and immediately go to Pines instead. But when he sent me the Dora, I knew it was all good then.​

OP
OP

057danny

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, the sales rep that did mine was Henry and I just annoyed him so hard until he sent me everything. I placed a deposit on the car but he said it was totally refundable and I was able to cancel at any time. And I was super close to do it on Saturday and immediately go to Pines instead. But when he sent me the Dora, I knew it was all good then.​
Lucky you man. Well hope you get it soon and get to enjoy it.

Sponsored

LostCoast

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ioniq5, Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sawgrasss Ford,AutoNation Margate, and Griceo Delray are all decent dealerships imho. Stay away from the Miami market dealers . Broward/Palm Beach County is worth the drive.

Annbogi23

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sawgrasss Ford,AutoNation Margate, and Griceo Delray are all decent dealerships imho. Stay away from the Miami market dealers . Broward/Palm Beach County is worth the drive.
I’ll definitely keep that in mind for next time. It just sucks that they pull this stunt on someone who’s willing to give them business.
But at least for now, I got the page to prove that the order exists.

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For anyone reading

How are they going to backdate an order? They are probably just saying this to quiet you up.

OP
OP

057danny

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are they going to backdate an order? They are probably just saying this to quiet you up.
They said that someone had backed out, so I could take their place in the order list. I dont know if thats possible or not, or if its even true. But this was after the order banks were closed already.

martinjv71

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They said that someone had backed out, so I could take their place in the order list. I dont know if thats possible or not, or if its even true. But this was after the order banks were closed already.
Did you get an email from Ford saying your order has been confirmed? If not then I would ask them to print your order sheet with the order number. Dealerships will say anything.
Sponsored