Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope I want everyone to make a decent living and buy American! But once again these guys are making it hard to stay loyal. Treat us with respect and make us feel good about the deal and Ill tell everyone!
Yes there has not been one time where I haven't walked into a dealer and known I'm about to get screw one way or another and then Leaving the dealer disappointed in the service and wondering how the hell do they get away with so much. I'd much rather buy directly from manufacturer with a set price.
Sponsored

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes there has not been one time where I haven't walked into a dealer and known I'm about to get screw one way or another and then Leaving the dealer disappointed in the service and wondering how the hell do they get away with so much. I'd much rather buy directly from manufacturer with a set price.
Ive wondered about that. Was stationed in Germany in the 80s and you could go to the factory and pickup your or at their delivery center. Its a idea. That probably wouldn’t be popular with dealerships…