Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar E-Pace, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah - I have Pete as well. Good guy. They def have 7/10 they mentioned - all parked out front at the street. Did you find out what their allocation is? How many reservation with orders they have? I asked Pete and he didn't know (or want to tell) how to find that info. I left it alone as it doesn't matter, just gives me more visibility.
They wouldn't tell me any exact numbers, and that was from the Sales Manager. He did say that with my reservation and build that I could expect to see it March/April, and he said that at the beginning of November before I even had a build date. So he was pretty accurate by accident. The chip shortage helped him be right lol

(edited fixing a date)
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sounds good - I am hoping I'm picked up this next time around, but who knows. I've got a 7/14/20 reservation and an order for 4dr BD, MIC, 2.7 - I removed every other item that would hold it up. I did wait until last month to order for various reasons. Depending on their reservation holders, I imagine I'm somewhere between the middle and top. We'll see.

Kenny H

Badlands
First Name
KIBUM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, FRS, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All 20k ADM. The sales manager said they bought them from other dealerships across the country at a premium. I got to see some colors I hadn't seen in person before (I'd only seen Area 51 and Cactus Gray), to include the color I'm getting (race red) - beautiful color but seeing iconic silver (my original pick before my wife said it was boring) got me thinking again.
It is not a dealership, We call it as ebayer.

Hulluvatime

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is stupid. Every Bronco built should be going to a reservation holder. Why isn't that happening Ford?

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All 20k ADM. The sales manager said they bought them from other dealerships across the country at a premium. I got to see some colors I hadn't seen in person before (I'd only seen Area 51 and Cactus Gray), to include the color I'm getting (race red) - beautiful color but seeing iconic silver (my original pick before my wife said it was boring) got me thinking again.
Paid premium...did you ask to see the papers. Reminds me of my dog ate my homework....Honest!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Paid premium...did you ask to see the papers. Reminds me of my dog ate my homework....Honest!!
As opposed to what? The dealership isn't big enough to have that many broncos as a result of stiffing reservation holders with the threat of ADM. Reviews I've found from the very few that have gotten their bronco say they got it at MSRP.

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I left off one word in my comment...I meant to say that the articles say the same thing you said. I don't understand the other dude's point of contention.

I also don't understand "agree to disagree," when it is not a matter of opinion and is a matter of fact; but many folks don't know how to support their own arguments, so they take the easy way out.

Sleevs

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah - I have Pete as well. Good guy. They def have 7/10 they mentioned - all parked out front at the street. Did you find out what their allocation is? How many reservation with orders they have? I asked Pete and he didn't know (or want to tell) how to find that info. I left it alone as it doesn't matter, just gives me more visibility.
I ordered a base with Clayton in November at Krause and he insists they sell the factory orders are MSRP. Does Pete say the same?

OP
OP
jnew71

jnew71

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Daimond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I ordered a base with Clayton in November at Krause and he insists they sell the factory orders are MSRP. Does Pete say the same?
I have never asked directly - I have a signed purchase agreement and when I initially asked was that the price I was going to pay, he said yes. The sales manager made reference to those ordering from the factory being locked into a price when I was in the other day.

Sleevs

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Fit
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have never asked directly - I have a signed purchase agreement and when I initially asked was that the price I was going to pay, he said yes. The sales manager made reference to those ordering from the factory being locked into a price when I was in the other day.
That’s reassuring. Back to waiting!

Sponsored

Southern62

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Outer Banks 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I go into another dealership and have the salesman whine and cry about how low a commission they’re getting on my prospective purchase! Or then turn around and tell me “I’ve got this one customer that buys two or three vehicles a year from us and we don’t discount any of his purchase's”! So you don’t deserve it! Or try to make you feel cheap and stingy! Really? I love the dance! I used to laugh at them when I’d bring my wife in for a new car. I’d tell them you know this is going to be a long ordeal for you today! 8 hours later they’re locking the doors the salesman’s shaking his head and we finally beat them down on the price. Those days are gone! I especially laugh at all the people driving around with the license plate holder advertising for these dealers! Nope if your not giving much of a discount I’m not driving around advertising for you ! I take it all off and deposit it in the trash!
Same for those stickers on the back, I tell the dealer it goes on, I charge 100 a month for advertising!

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We have been enjoying our outer banks with sasquatch a f the 2.7, the wife loves it and the kids are ways talking about their monster truck bronco lol. Drove by local dealer that had a big bend cactus Grey to Check on price they wanted 89k. The sales manger offered me 50k for mine lmao really? Told him truck isn't for sale but if he double the offer we could sit and talk.

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same for those stickers on the back, I tell the dealer it goes on, I charge 100 a month for advertising!
I've always removed any stickers or plates they put on there as I take delivery in the dealer. Going to a dealer is not the greatest experience for anyone so no I will not advertise their business.

Winger57

Black Diamond
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LibertyDiesel,F450,88Ranger, 80Pinto, 65GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I've always removed any stickers or plates they put on there as I take delivery in the dealer. Going to a dealer is not the greatest experience for anyone so no I will not advertise their business.
Nope I want everyone to make a decent living and buy American! But once again these guys are making it hard to stay loyal. Treat us with respect and make us feel good about the deal and Ill tell everyone!

WhiteTrash

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs