Dealerships gearing up advertising

Simmy

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Dealerships putting out the word and advertising already...

2021 Ford Bronco dealership.jpeg

Advertisement

EvlNvrDys

First Name
Greg
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Dealerships putting out the word and advertising already...

2021 Ford Bronco dealership.jpeg
It's nice to see a dealer put up advertising... But I also think it's too early. When will the Bronco hit dealerships? Next February at best? I'd be pissed if I went in there expecting to see a Bronco and was told they'd have one in about 10 months!

Edit: the more I think about it, it's bad advertising. How many people will be pissed off by the wait being so long after seeing the sign in a window?

Last edited:

MaverickMan

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj 80 amc eagle 85 cj7 laredo 79 ford quadravan(inoperable due to tragic fire)
It's nice to see a dealer put up advertising... But I also think it's too early. When will the Bronco hit dealerships? Next February at best? I'd be pissed if I went in there expecting to see a Bronco and was told they'd have one in about 10 months!

Edit: the more I think about it, it's bad advertising. How many people will be pissed off by the wait being so long after seeing the sign in a window?
They will put a carboard cutout just far enough away from the window so you cant tell. Then you go in and its the like the tourist kind you put your head in and get your picture taken.

ChrispyKC

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicles
I think this could possibly support our theory of June 9. 1-week notice? Is this advertisement brand new?
They just did that yesterday. Has nothing to do with Ford Mo Co. It's on an abandoned building that sits on the edge of their property facing a VERY busy street.

securitysix

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra

Maybe they have info indicating that order banks will open soonish and they're trying to drum up enthusiasm for the customers that want to place an order?

The Ford Bronco Will Be Revealed In...