Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Brandon Ford. They have confirmed selling at retail price however they do have a $799 dealer fee and a $108 electronic filing fee.

I have purchased from Brandon Ford before and had a good experience but I have also been there to look at a car and not a single person had time to speak with me. So far nearly all of the communication that I have received on the Bronco has been boiler plate, copy and paste style responses which does not leave me with warm and fuzzys. The only thing keeping me is a possibly baseless idea that they might have orders filled rather quickly due to their prior #1 volume rating.

I just may be giving Luis at Mullinex a call today.
Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Has anyone dealt with Mullinax before? Even though they advertise no dealer fees, do they charge stupid other "mandatory" add-ons that basically compensate for the dealer fee?

Even though this may be kind of shady wasting people's time, but I wonder if it's worth pretending you're trying to buy a new car now with them just to see the final bill of sale.

SavvyAggie

Black Diamond
First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350 Dually Deisel, 2013 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all I am in the Williston/dunellon area. When I did the reservation it went with ford of ocala i havent looked around yet buti guess I have to 10/31 to switch dealers

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My reservation is currently with Brandon Ford. They have confirmed selling at retail price however they do have a $799 dealer fee and a $108 electronic filing fee.

I have purchased from Brandon Ford before and had a good experience but I have also been there to look at a car and not a single person had time to speak with me. So far nearly all of the communication that I have received on the Bronco has been boiler plate, copy and paste style responses which does not leave me with warm and fuzzys. The only thing keeping me is a possibly baseless idea that they might have orders filled rather quickly due to their prior #1 volume rating.

I just may be giving Luis at Mullinex a call today.
I'm assigned to Brandon Ford as well. I checked with Jarrett Scott in Plant City and they have a $599 dealer fee.

Yosef

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have done some research on the Orlando area dealerships and have not found anyone at this point that is willing to match Granger’s deal.

Sponsored

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover Range Rover & Ford Bronco (Badlands)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in Miami and I have reserved my bronco at metro ford but when I reached out to them they couldn’t provide any details like if they were going to accept the x-plan or even if I can lease the vehicle. Anybody have any insight on any dealerships in the Miami area?
I am in Miami, too, and reserved at Kendall Ford. The salesman I was paired up with after placing my reservation is more interested in sending me pictures of himself and asking me if I am single or know of any single nurses than providing any details about the Bronco. The information I am getting is minimal at best. Curious to see what Metro has to say. Does anyone know if you go to the end of the line if you switch dealers? I am just uneasy with this dealership considering how things are being handled.

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just switched mine to Mullinax in Kissimmee also! From Veterans Ford in Tampa ... Too easy

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am in Miami, too, and reserved at Kendall Ford. The salesman I was paired up with after placing my reservation is more interested in sending me pictures of himself and asking me if I am single or know of any single nurses than providing any details about the Bronco. The information I am getting is minimal at best. Curious to see what Metro has to say. Does anyone know if you go to the end of the line if you switch dealers? I am just uneasy with this dealership considering how things are being handled.
Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida giphy

Run far far away....

ToddLabbq

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You DO Not go to the end of the line as your reserved spot stays the same

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You DO Not go to the end of the line as your reserved spot stays the same
Ok, thank you and good to know! I may have to switch dealers if this continues on.

Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I lived in Miami and Midway Ford was always a well-run dealership. I made one purchase at Metro many years ago and vowed never to return. Good luck.
I reserved at Midway and hadn't heard from them. I gave them a call this week and the guy who answered didn't have any info on ADM, X-plan, or ordering. Hopefully this changes by October, otherwise I'll likely switch to another dealership.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)
BroAD, is there a specific length of time you need to be a member in order to receive X-plan pricing?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just switched mine to Mullinax in Kissimmee also! From Veterans Ford in Tampa ... Too easy
What what Veteran's deal? I was going to check with them as well?

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroAD, is there a specific length of time you need to be a member in order to receive X-plan pricing?
If you join the Mustang Club of America for $25 in about 8 weeks you can get your xPlan pin. I don't believe you need the pin until you sign the paperwork to drive away.

BroncoRN

Badlands
First Name
Summer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you join the Mustang Club of America for $25 in about 8 weeks you can get your xPlan pin. I don't believe you need the pin until you sign the paperwork to drive away.
Thanks!
Sponsored