Phyguy

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 SVT Ford Raptor, 2018 F250 6.7L PS Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
This is great. Thanks!

Reactions: Cat

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the Ford Pass Points automatic or does the dealer have to do something special? I did order before March 19, 2021 if it matters.

42,000 points (~$210) - standard amount of points for buying a new gasoline-powered Ford vehicle

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Are the Ford Pass Points automatic or does the dealer have to do something special? I did order before March 19, 2021 if it matters.

42,000 points (~$210) - standard amount of points for buying a new gasoline-powered Ford vehicle
Dealer has to go in system and click some check boxes if I heard correctly to claim the points for you. My dealer did this and the hard top points for me they did take like 2 to 3 weeks to show up

Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer has to go in system and click some check boxes if I heard correctly to claim the points for you. My dealer did this and the hard top points for me they did take like 2 to 3 weeks to show up
Thanks. I'll be sure to mention it when delivery occurs.

B22-2023

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1977 Bronco, 2023 T4R TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I used this list and many other checklist items to inspect my 2023 Wildtrak today. Very helpful. All checked out EXCEPT the rear heating duct issue. So it stays at the dealer for now while they fix it, then I will take delivery. And they tried yanking me around on incentives and certificates, so this gives me time to verify with Ford central.
The paint job was not great but that is the Ford world today, I’ll get it corrected and clear coated. To all: check everything before driving off the lot!

ACC901E1-0146-4E73-9139-A24097A57EB0.jpeg

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is there a list of tools necessary to complete the checklist? I'm flying to PA to pick my Bronco this week and paid for an checked bag.
Will be taking the front mud flaps with me to install at the dealer.
I can take a few more tools with me.
TIA

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Is there a list of tools necessary to complete the checklist? I'm flying to PA to pick my Bronco this week and paid for an checked bag.
TIA
Nope...it's a visually optimized checklist!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

TIA
I think the most important things to check to make sure you get home DO require some tools....making sure your battery cables are tight, ground bolts, and fuse box bolts.

And of course pushing down and seating all your fuses and verify/zip tying the water hose away from the pully.

Last edited:

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I discovered a new item to check last week in Moab. The quick disconnect on the passenger side beside the oil cooler was not fully engaged. This was at about 1400 miles. I popped it back on and it seems fine now after adding half a gallon of water.
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners PXL_20230503_224117264

Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners PXL_20230503_224326338

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the most important things to check to make sure you get how DO require some tools....making sure your battery cables are tight, ground bolts, and fuse box bolts.

And of course pushing down and seating all your fuses and verify/zip tying the water hose away from the pully.
Good points. The dealer should be willing to fix stuff right on the spot, tho.

howardde

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Doc. Special thanks and shout-out to Gizmohd for creating it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
Hi, I'm getting a message that this Google Doc has been deleted. Is there an updated Checklist available somewhere? Thanks!

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

👆What he said... Also, are there any incentives going on in May that the Bronco would qualify for?

Thank you in advance!

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi, I'm getting a message that this Google Doc has been deleted. Is there an updated Checklist available somewhere? Thanks!
Well...my Google Cloud storage said I was out of room, and delete stuff. Inadvertently, guess what got deleted? I am heartbroken, but I did find an early copy. Go to the first post; an Adobe file is uploaded. Let me know if that opens for you.
Sponsored