Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Upon inspection found several components with rust corrosion underneath. This, along with damage to the hood and fender flare, made us pause and ask the dealership and Ford to address/fix it. Does anyone else have rust on the underneath visible components and if so what was done to address it by Ford/dealership?
Lots of threads discussing rust. Use the search function, with "Rust" in the title. Sorry to hear your Bronco got banged up prior to delivery. That is a huge disappointment.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

zcadman

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Rubicon 2-dr. & 2010 GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The first item:
$1,100 for converting order before March 19th.

Specifically says Dollars, not Points. Where does this come from?
On the Bronco Vehicle Order Holder Frequently Asked Questions webpage at https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...onco-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/. , under the Ordering and Next Steps heading, there is a reference to providing up to $1,100 worth of FordPass Rewards points ( eligibility based on customer’s order as of March 19, 2021). Hope this clears up any confusion.

Reactions: Cat

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey friends. Question about how to go about giving the dealer this list...
Do/did you send the google doc to your sales person before delivery, or bring it with you that day?
Anyone get any gaff from their salesperson when you showed them this?

I haven't bought a new car from a dealership in a LOOOONNNNGGG time, so I'm basically brand new at this, at this point.

Any tips would help!

Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey friends. Question about how to go about giving the dealer this list...
Do/did you send the google doc to your sales person before delivery, or bring it with you that day?
Anyone get any gaff from their salesperson when you showed them this?

I haven't bought a new car from a dealership in a LOOOONNNNGGG time, so I'm basically brand new at this, at this point.

Any tips would help!

Thanks!
I did both...e-mailed them a copy, and used it upon delivery myself. No guff. Others have also had favorable reactions from their dealer/GM.

All the items are issues experianced by new owners, and reported here.

I sent this to Ford Execs and the MAP; perhaps quality is improving. I have not heard of many issues lately.

Congrats on your new Bronco!

FleshTuxedo

Outer Banks
First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX 2dr.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did both...e-mailed them a copy, and used it upon delivery myself. No guff. Others have also had favorable reactions from their dealer/GM.

All the items are issues experianced by new owners, and reported here.

I sent this to Ford Execs and the MAP; perhaps quality is improving. I have not heard of many issues lately.

Sweet. Will send the link to him now.
Cat - I see you have an SL500... That's my current daily driver until I get the Bronco. It's a 2003. The change is going to be exponential, to say the least!

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sweet. Will send the link to him now.
Cat - I see you have an SL500... That's my current daily driver until I get the Bronco. It's a 2003. The change is going to be exponential, to say the least!
I kept both...couldn't part with it!

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So, looking like I may finally get to use this checklist (currently in production, hoping to see modules pop today), thanks Cat for putting it together and keeping it updated.

Any feedback from recent deliveries? have they updated their QC process to catch most of these? I'm sure there will always be random ones but some seemed pretty common for a while, i.e. Fuse Box bolts, radiator hose rubbing/loose clamps, etc.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Many
So, looking like I may finally get to use this checklist (currently in production, hoping to see modules pop today), thanks Cat for putting it together and keeping it updated.

Any feedback from recent deliveries? have they updated their QC process to catch most of these? I'm sure there will always be random ones but some seemed pretty common for a while, i.e. Fuse Box bolts, radiator hose rubbing/loose clamps, etc.
Of these issues don't seem to be reported anymore. I know I sent this list, with accompanying pics to the Ford Exec Office, and directly to MAP. I KNOW they took notice!!

Sponsored

Trbovich

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 BMW M3, '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many
Of these issues don't seem to be reported anymore. I know I sent this list, with accompanying pics to the Ford Exec Office, and directly to MAP. I KNOW they took notice!!
Appreciate you creating the checklist and raising awareness within Ford to improve the build quality! In theory, mine should be in production next week, which is why I was coming back to this checklist to see which build issues were still prevalent. I'll certainly send the checklist to my dealer, but fully intend to use it myself since I care about it a lot more than they will.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update request @Cat :
If you ordered a roof rack from the factory. Check glove box for body colored roof rack attachment caps above windshield.
Excellent! Added...Rev 37.

Hawser1224

Wildtrak
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outstanding! Truly appreciate the amount of effort that went into this. If I notice anything different, I will let everyone know. Hopefully, picking up my bronco next week and getting everything sorted out.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Outstanding! Truly appreciate the amount of effort that went into this. If I notice anything different, I will let everyone know. Hopefully, picking up my bronco next week and getting everything sorted out.
Congratulations on your new Bronco!!

Yes, please let me know how things go, and if updates are needed.

BTW...Granger has the cheapest Extended Service Plan.
Sponsored