Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checklist is updated. And last I heard, the promotion is still active. If you are a dealer, then you would know better than I about swag bags.
There are no swag bags for the first 100 orders. There was a program that Ford offered dealers a discount on bundles, but it was up to the dealer to order them. We figured out our own swag, but there is no official program that I'm aware of for the first 100 orders.

Also, the 1,100 reservation conversion points doesn't exist. I can't find anything on that. It is causing me grief, as I have customers asking about it as part of your checklist.

Edit: Maybe the $1,100 you reference is if you qualify for both the 20k and 200k point programs?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There are no swag bags for the first 100 orders. There was a program that Ford offered dealers a discount on bundles, but it was up to the dealer to order them. We figured out our own swag, but there is no official program that I'm aware of for the first 100 orders.

Also, the 1,100 reservation conversion points doesn't exist. I can't find anything on that. It is causing me grief, as I have customers asking about it as part of your checklist.

Edit: Maybe the $1,100 you reference is if you qualify for both the 20k and 200k point programs?
Yes...it was for converting our MY21 Orders before March 19th.

Shaggy

Big Bend
First Name
Antoni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, VW
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Checklist works! (y) Picked up my Bronco from Hertrich Ford in Elkton, Maryland today with OCD checklist in hand. Everything looked good with the exception of two very minor hood dents. Was only visible at certain angle and light. Might not have noticed without knowledge from this forum. I explained this was a common problem with the Broncos. I showed him my checklist and he asked for copy. He came back 5 minutes later and explained that he would have it repaired immediately. Additionally, I asked about the Customer Appreciation thing and he is giving us a $250 gift card. Purchased at MSRP, no hassle or extra fees. Kept me informed (as much as he could) through this process. Really good experience with a local dealer.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Checklist works! (y) Picked up my Bronco from Hertrich Ford in Elkton, Maryland today with OCD checklist in hand. Everything looked good with the exception of two very minor hood dents. Was only visible at certain angle and light. Might not have noticed without knowledge from this forum. I explained this was a common problem with the Broncos. I showed him my checklist and he asked for copy. He came back 5 minutes later and explained that he would have it repaired immediately. Additionally, I asked about the Customer Appreciation thing and he is giving us a $250 gift card. Purchased at MSRP, no hassle or extra fees. Kept me informed (as much as he could) through this process. Really good experience with a local dealer.
I love hearing the positive stories out of all the noise of the bad. Congratulations!! Very glad we have the resources and knowledge this board provides.

Briosabronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Too many
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Cat I used your awesome checklist today picking up my Badlands. I can't thank you enough for putting it together...it was great to have an organized list to assure myself all was well. Best of all, I am now legendary at the dealer...imagine a "seasoned" age woman who knows more about the Bronco than her salesman. :giggle:They're "almost" used to me by now, but salesman said he had literally never seen a customer show up with their own checklist (I said yeah, lady on the forum collected all the issues people have seen.) After going over everything else, I popped the hood and checked fluids, clamps, hoses, alternator belt and etc. while he asked me all about it...when I mentioned 7 quart fill, 6 quart dipstick, he just shook his head and said "of course you would know that." It was way fun and I thank you. 🧡

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat I used your awesome checklist today picking up my Badlands. I can't thank you enough for putting it together...it was great to have an organized list to assure myself all was well. Best of all, I am now legendary at the dealer...imagine a "seasoned" age woman who knows more about the Bronco than her salesman. :giggle:They're "almost" used to me by now, but salesman said he had literally never seen a customer show up with their own checklist (I said yeah, lady on the forum collected all the issues people have seen.) After going over everything else, I popped the hood and checked fluids, clamps, hoses, alternator belt and etc. while he asked me all about it...when I mentioned 7 quart fill, 6 quart dipstick, he just shook his head and said "of course you would know that." It was way fun and I thank you. 🧡
"Effing" AWESOME feedback. Haha!! Well done@briosa

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is FABULOUS news, @Shaggy Enjoy your new Bronco!!

graavy1999

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A51 4door badsquatch high
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just emailed the list to granger, my bronco is there supposed to pick up sometime after the 3rd. Has anyone had any problems with Granger and this checklist?

Reactions: Cat

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another possible candidate for this list: Rear doors fully closing without excessive force
Apparently some owners have had to take their Bronco in to have the rear doors adjusted, and even then some dealers are waiting on guidance from Ford. Link to a discussion on FB:

Sponsored

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you happen to have links to Ford documentation on the Ford Pass promises? I thought It was in an email, but can’t find. Thanks!

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rad, thank you!

CptPathew

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang Bullitt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The first item:
$1,100 for converting order before March 19th.

Specifically says Dollars, not Points. Where does this come from?

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The first item:

The first item:

FAQ:
What is being done by Ford to manage the timing and production of the 2021 MY Bronco?
We are doing everything possible to ensure quality as we roll out the new Ford Bronco. To thank customers for their patience, we’ve also provided numerous customer satisfaction actions. These efforts have included:

• Investing in Bronco parts supply chain, including the increased capacity of high-demand parts
  • Providing up to $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward points to use towards accessory purchases, like the fold-out tray table, door bags, roof racks, or some off-road lights, as a thank you for existing order holders (*eligibility based on customer’s order as of March 19, 2021). The full Bronco accessory catalog can be viewed here.
Sponsored