First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got off the phone with my dealership, they told me once again that FORD are changing the roofs purely at random:cautious:. Wich would explain why my 5-13 blend date isn't worth much right now. Also told me that the CANADIANS Broncos still stuck at Dirt Mountain are gonna get their MIC changed mid October or mid November, thus not receiving my truck before December. Should've never traded my truck back in April, this is the first AND last FORD I'm ever buying.
Sponsored

hozer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my dealership, they told me once again that FORD are changing the roofs purely at random:cautious:. Wich would explain why my 5-13 blend date isn't worth much right now. Also told me that the CANADIANS Broncos still stuck at Dirt Mountain are gonna get their MIC changed mid October or mid November, thus not receiving my truck before December. Should've never traded my truck back in April, this is the first AND last FORD I'm ever buying.
5/13 Blend...? How did you end up on DM

Alexy.Bujold

Wildtrak
First Name
Alexy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
5/13 Blend...? How did you end up on DM
Actually I made a Typo, its 5-12 lol. Blue Window Sticker, dealership offered me to cancel my original order to sell me this one instead. Same problem tho, MIC needed replacement and I got unlucky with the dates I guess.

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's a thought - kind of geeky - but statistically we've ventured a guess that 6G members that we're tracking make up a certain portion of the overall DM population right?

But we don't know (correct me if I'm wrong) how evenly distributed the 6G DM tracker portion is over the entire population in terms of blend date. For example, maybe there are a significant number of non 6G member early July blend dates that we don't have any visibility on.

So - when we see these droughts of build notices I'm wondering if it could just be statistical noise?

Or maybe I'm wrong. Just my glass half full thought for this fine Monday morning.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here's a thought - kind of geeky - but statistically we've ventured a guess that 6G members that we're tracking make up a certain portion of the overall DM population right?

But we don't know (correct me if I'm wrong) how evenly distributed the 6G DM tracker portion is over the entire population in terms of blend date. For example, maybe there are a significant number of non 6G member early July blend dates that we don't have any visibility on.

So - when we see these droughts of build notices I'm wondering if it could just be statistical noise?

Or maybe I'm wrong. Just my glass half full thought for this fine Monday morning.
6/30 Blend!
My glass is empty, bone dry!

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just for the hell of it I called Ford, and of course they just look at the tracker and read it to you, so it's basically useless. "Just hang in there" they say.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. Two can be as bad as one. It's the loneliest number since the number one. No is the saddest experience you'll ever know…

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just for the hell of it I called Ford, and of course they just look at the tracker and read it to you, so it's basically useless. "Just hang in there" they say.
Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do. Two can be as bad as one. It's the loneliest number since the number one. No is the saddest experience you'll ever know…
Well, here, there are over 500 loneliest one's.

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's how our tracked blend date data is distributed, based on the Dirt Mountain Metrics. I could provide a comparison of our data to the overall DM population, based on the rotation numbers. But I would need to know the breakdown by day of the number of Rangers and Broncos blended, since there were intermingled.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633363673880

Sponsored

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here's how our tracked blend date data is distributed, based on the Dirt Mountain Metrics. I could provide a comparison of our data to the overall DM population, based on the rotation numbers. But I would need to know the breakdown by day of the number of Rangers and Broncos blended, since there were intermingled.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633363673880

djbuff303

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '07 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1633363673880.png
I was just thinking out loud... not trying to create make work unless other people are interested. But yeah - I think we'd also have to know the number of Broncos produced by blend date that were MIC (assuming most MICs went to DM and most soft tops did not). Not sure it's worth the effort - because in the end it is what it is.

Ontario Bronco Club

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2018 VW Golf, 2006 Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not too sure about the Canadian Broncos not getting their tops done.. both @antman92 and myself have Canadian builds with the new top waiting to be shipped.
Sponsored