First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes I followed it relentlessly through the trip, it was built and released on the 19th of October, it left map on the 23rd of october and made it to Omaha on the 30th of October. Train car was moved to offload on the 1st and emptied on the 2nd, then delivered on tge afternoon of tge 11th. My latest day for delivery per Ford was tge 19th of November. Nothing really on ford's tracking but the railroads it was pretty good on knowing where it was.
I received an email on the tenth from granger confirming tge accessories I had added, on the 11th they called at about 6 pm to handle the final documents information and to tell me it was in. Then we set up pick up day abd time. I'm just waiting for Tuesday. Easiest car purchase I've ever done.
Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes I followed it relentlessly through the trip, it was built and released on the 19th of October, it left map on the 23rd of october and made it to Omaha on the 30th of October. Train car was moved to offload on the 1st and emptied on the 2nd, then delivered on tge afternoon of tge 11th. My latest day for delivery per Ford was tge 19th of November. Nothing really on ford's tracking but the railroads it was pretty good on knowing where it was.
I'm hoping soon for me, but with Thanksgiving during my delivery week, I'm sure I'll have to wait until the weekend after. I had it perfect, in that I was scheduled off on vacation from 11-18 thru 11/30, so picking up the Bronco was going to be a breeze! But I signed up for OT for most of that time, so it seems it's going to at Grangers for a bit!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got updated shipping est email from Ford last night. New arrival est is 11/12 to 11/18...32 days in transit and counting...yay.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping soon for me, but with Thanksgiving during my delivery week, I'm sure I'll have to wait until the weekend after. I had it perfect, in that I was scheduled off on vacation from 11-18 thru 11/30, so picking up the Bronco was going to be a breeze! But I signed up for OT for most of that time, so it seems it's going to at Grangers for a bit!
Are you tracking through calling the train phone number, because it will say when the train car is moved to offload and then when the car is empty it will say released to Ford. Then you have to wait until a truck grabs it. If it got to Omaha yesterday you may not offload until Monday or Tuesday. Good luck it will be there soon.

Sponsored

Bogeybekk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Bogeybekk thanks for the help! So if that date changed does that mean it will be shipped
Hopefully someone who understands this better than I do can chime in, but from what I’ve read, it can sometimes indicate it’s close to shipping but not always. Like everything else with Ford, it depends…

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Are you tracking through calling the train phone number, because it will say when the train car is moved to offload and then when the car is empty it will say released to Ford. Then you have to wait until a truck grabs it. If it got to Omaha yesterday you may not offload until Monday or Tuesday. Good luck it will be there soon.
I just called CSX again, and the same reply, "Been released by the customer" in Omaha. I'll try again soon to see if the recorded message changes! Thanks for the info! As soon as I get a near-definite ETA, I'll get a plane ticket and fly out the night before from O'Hara, rent a room, and then as early the next day, take possession of the Bronco. It's a 4-plus hour drive back to Kane County, Illinois!

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully someone who understands this better than I do can chime in, but from what I’ve read, it can sometimes indicate it’s close to shipping but not always. Like everything else with Ford, it depends…
I only checked my modules once yo confirm it was built. Ford's tracking dud update timely to tell me it was shipped. But what was most useful was getting my train car number ttgx 9714 and following it through tge call in updates for the train. Once I knew it was in Omaha I checked with my dealer on expected date of arrival.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called CSX again, and the same reply, "Been released by the customer" in Omaha. I'll try again soon to see if the recorded message changes! Thanks for the info! As soon as I get a near-definite ETA, I'll get a plane ticket and fly out the night before from O'Hara, rent a room, and then as early the next day, take possession of the Bronco. It's a 4-plus hour drive back to Kane County, Illinois!
It is now in the lot waiting for a transport truck. I would send granger an email as I sent them an email and asked when it would be there knowing it was released in Omaha and they Said the 11th. It arrived on that day. Depending on accessories, they told me two wirk days to have it ready. So I'm driving up with my trade and swapping out on Tuesday. 5.5 hours one way can't wait. Good luck to you

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It is now in the lot waiting for a transport truck. I would send granger an email as I sent them an email and asked when it would be there knowing it was released in Omaha and they Said the 11th. It arrived on that day. Depending on accessories, they told me two wirk days to have it ready. So I'm driving up with my trade and swapping out on Tuesday. 5.5 hours one way can't wait. Good luck to you
Thanks for the info...if you see a Velocity Blue Big Bend 4-DR with running boards and the name Sal written on it, please take a pic and post it!! Just kidding....let me know how the buying experience goes!! Good luck!

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the info...if you see a Velocity Blue Big Bend 4-DR with running boards and the name Sal written on it, please take a pic and post it!! Just kidding....let me know how the buying experience goes!! Good luck!
Buying experience is all done, phone call last night took care of everything, all I need to do is show up and sign and get introduced to tge bronco. Again easiest experience ever. Was on phone fir 20 minutes going over price accessories and finalizing financing. I went with their bank. I could do 1.9 local they were 2.09, thought I'd let them make their money on tge financing. It was so easy I'm speechless.

mjbk12

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And if it's there Tuesday I will

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Buying experience is all done, phone call last night took care of everything, all I need to do is show up and sign and get introduced to tge bronco. Again easiest experience ever. Was on phone fir 20 minutes going over price accessories and finalizing financing. I went with their bank. I could do 1.9 local they were 2.09, thought I'd let them make their money on tge financing. It was so easy I'm speechless.
Oh wow! I originally had .99% through my credit union, but that special expired in June. I'll check with Granger Monday!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend