Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sooooo, 6/29 Blend here with no emails and no fucking hammock. Is my Bronco lost?

Are there others from my group who haven’t received today’s email yet also?
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I want mine to give me the rail car number, I wanna know where that thing is every day on the trip. They have not responded with my info yet...

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I guess they're processing DMBs every bit as slowly as it appears. I got a November email. With a rail delivery that puts me deep into December, for a vehicle reserved in the first 3 hours, originally scheduled for June, actually built in August. I think I'm finally tapping out.
I'm pretty close to this as well.

aj_benedetto

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hoffmanford.com
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

MY dealer doesn't know $#!+, I keep him informed. I have received every email since day one from Ford along the way, I got lucky I guess. I have also kept up with all the Trackers, which so far have been accurate for me. I'm not so obsessed to wanna track it's rail trip or trucking trip. I figure given the numbers from Ford and my dealers usual transit times, I'll see my Bronco in a couple weeks.
I am sorry to hear that your dealer hasn't kept you in the know. I try to keep all of my customers informed as soon as I hear more about their order. If I could look up your order on VV I would, but I don't have access to see other dealer's info. If you have the time, I would go over to your dealer or call them and ask to pull the vehicle visibility report for your order to confirm if it was shipped. The last thing I would want is for you to think it is on the way, and it turns out your Bronco won't have it's top replaced until November.

Sponsored

PCgrad98

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Still nothing.
Got an email today saying “
Your Bronco™ VIN # is scheduled to have its hardtop roof replaced this month based on your production date and prioritization of oldest units first.

Once your roof has been replaced you will receive an email that "your vehicle has been built" with the new hardtop roof. This status update will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealership”

skyman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Roll-call for our #1-#5 Dirt Mountain folk.

@skyman - You're at Day 101, and the others close behind you!
Any "Built" status yet?

@Lisi08 , @Imhazard , @Patriotic , @treadlightly

1632402047305.png

still "IN PRODUCTION".....

Although........ I have cancelled my order at the dealership. Not comfortable accepting a vehicle that's been sitting so long. :(

Will keep tracking for fun!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm 8/2 production with an October date. Looks like this column will end up showing who is updating there info !
I'm a 08/05 production with a November build, per my email today!

Krisegon

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 GMC Yukon SLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Now this is an interesting data point. You have an Oct estimate while someone built a day before you had a Nov estimate.

Yeah, I hope more around your area fill in info so we see what's really going on here
The combination of the rotation number and that 8/1/2021 BLEND date with November is suspect, I think...seems like maybe an entry error?

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sooooo, 6/29 Blend here with no emails and no fucking hammock. Is my Bronco lost?

Check your spam or promotions if you have gmail. Mine was hidden in the promotions

Sponsored

LHD

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samurais, Corvairs, 914-6, TT, F350 SD
Your Bronco Model
Base

Although........ I have cancelled my order at the dealership. Not comfortable accepting a vehicle that's been sitting so long. :(

7/12 blend. October top. I MAY.. keep mine or just flip it depending on general condition since Ford Fu<#ed up my SEMA build plans. The excitement left months ago and now its bordering on becoming an abusive relationship with Ford. I so done with this shit.

skyman

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
7/12 blend. October top. I MAY.. keep mine or just flip it depending on general condition since Ford Fu<#ed up my SEMA build plans. The excitement left months ago and now its bordering on becoming an abusive relationship with Ford. I so done with this shit.

That's where I was at. The trouble is if we flip up here, it heads to the USA... and I don't want to put the dealer in a bad spot since it affects their future allocations.

For me, the excitement wore off as well. It's hard to believe that it's been well over a year now since my initial deposit. The bigger issue was the absence of transparent information from Ford, though.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh no 😭. So sorry to hear that @skyman
I don't know what I would do in your shoes.

Is a Bronco still in the picture long term or is the dream officially dead?

@Ford Motor Company . This man lasted 100+ days in Diet Mountain... And for what?

julmagab

Wildtrak
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

6/30 blend. No email today.
Sponsored