Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I personally can't wait to get mine so I can come back and say "Hang in there fellas!!! It's soo worth the wait!" :)mad:🤬🤬😡)
I had typed something to this extent out earlier but ended up deleting it. I'm glad someone else thought it a little tasteless.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody have a clue what the "transite date =10"
means?
I swear, if it does a 10 day count down I'll go out of my mind!!!
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 8.17.28 PM.png
I've always figured it was Ford's expected Shipping time in days, but I've never actually seen it align with the ETA End date

Mine today's is Transit Date="03" with ETA End date of 10-10

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always figured it was Ford's expected Shipping time in days, but I've never actually seen it align with the ETA End date

Mine today's is Transit Date="03" with ETA End date of 10-10
Yeah, it's estimated transit time. Don't know why they'd put that in there before it actually shipped. :unsure:

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else getting a system error when trying to track your order on the Ford link?? Fingers crossed it’s Bc they’re updating it to built😅✋🏻
I just checked my G6 tracker and for every response, like Receipt End Date, it's showing "error" or "null!" Anyone know what's happening? I'm a 08/05 blend!

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This will definitely delay things, but not by much. DM Crowds are still going to the MOD shop for roof replacements, now they'll just have to get their Airbag repacked. Perhaps we see a ~30% in releases because of this? Unfortunate but I still think they'll all be gone by mid-November.
I'm assuming they have to get the replacement parts from the airbag vendor and I also assume the priority will be vehicles on the road followed by DMSC vehicles. I'd like to be positive but this is probably not a small delay.

Maybe @PREMiERdrum hears whispers?

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But the advance notice to dealer's tells them to not release any Broncos. So even if you're not affected, is the dealer stuck with holding it?
It says only those "involved in this compliance recall". Outside of the build date window should be fine. Should.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633485196064

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Anyone else getting a system error when trying to track your order on the Ford link?? Fingers crossed it’s Bc they’re updating it to built😅✋🏻
I just checked the Ford tracker and I'm getting a "system" error, too, to "please try later."

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It says only those "involved in this compliance recall". Outside of the build date window should be fine. Should.

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 1633485196064
Yeah, I went back and re read that and deleted.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha, I saw that, but then noticed they were only interested in the builds for that week.
Ahhh fuck. An a few beers deep with the wife celebrating the "Built" email today and company glossed over the "between 9/27 and 10/4" thing until I read your message.

Shame I took time writing this response, I thought he was doing it for the remainder of the year 🤣🤣🤣

Just from a been there - done that standpoint, a few things that I feel should be added to benefit the end users.

If you hadn't already, check out the Dirt Mountain Tracker for an all around idea of what works and what didn't
A tutorial either in the OP (or better yet in the actual Form) of how to find the Window Sticker and all relevant data on it (ie. Blend Date and Rotation #).
Included Rotation # as a form entry point as this will be your easy way to sort each Bronco that happen to have the same Blend (Production) date.
Insert the Sheet into the OP to allow for 24/7 viewing access to prevent users from losing interest (it is their data afterall, they shouldn't have to wait for a weekly update ☺)
Create a wicked awesome Data Dashboard like the one @jbrentd made for DM to allow for an even better days visualization
Try to automate as much as possible As much as I've loved managing the DM tracker, and as automated as it is, it is still a 4-8hr a week commitment depending on the activity (obviously the engagement is quite high right now).
And lastly, find a way to make this Tracker unique from what @Administrator has already set up for B6G (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...from-3-500-orders-in-our-tracking-list.22968/).
Easiest way to do that is to turn this into a lively thread where people will check in daily to chat with others in the same shoes as themselves. Nothing like a thread quicker than 5,000 "Entered" posts in a row.
Anywho, just thought I'd stop by and say good for you for staying and taking on a challenge like this. It'll hopefully be greatly utilized.

Cheers, CO-Bronco

giphy (6) (26).gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man @CO-Bronco u better not leave us !!!
Never! Going to keep updating this until the day the last soul leaves DM!

And even then I'll probably just change the Thread Title to something more relevant and we'll all just chat about something else 🤣

jbrentd

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'91 Audi CQ, '97 4Runner, 2011 FX35
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ahhh fuck. An a few beers deep with the wife celebrating the "Built" email today and company glossed over the "between 9/27 and 10/4" thing until I read your message.

Shame I took time writing this response, I thought he was doing it for the remainder of the year 🤣🤣🤣
Cheers! 🍻
Sponsored