Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...t-shipped-delivered-tracker.20531/post-947633

See my post here for evidence of my 6/30 Bronco sporting a 8/30 grill harness. Since we've seen no dealer bulletin posted regarding the shutter wiring issue, it appears none of the affected Broncos were shipped out prior to the repair. There was a post stating this issue was fixed mid-August, which allowed later August builds to ship right out while others are still waiting. I'm not sure if there's a pattern to this but it might have something to do with certain configurations being held up longer, like if you have adaptive cruise since ACC probably shares the harness with the shutters.
So because I went with the Lux package, again I might be screwed even more

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So because I went with the Lux package, again I might be screwed even more
I don't think it's the LUX package, because it seems like I'm caught up in this as well and just got high. My only factory options were the modular bumper, rear diff, roof rails and the V6, so I don't know if it's something with those. Would be cool if @Ford Motor Company would let me know what the issue was!

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't think it's the LUX package, because it seems like I'm caught up in this as well and just got high. My only factory options were the modular bumper, rear diff, roof rails and the V6, so I don't know if it's something with those. Would be cool if @Ford Motor Company would let me know what the issue was!
They don’t want us all to know that there are more problems. Hide it all in the “MIC top” issue. Hold all the rigs involved and resolve all the issues at hand without the public knowing. Ford stock would go down. That’s the big issue

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is a Mid Package (7/22 Blend) so maybe airbag?

They don’t want us all to know that there are more problems. Hide it all in the “MIC top” issue. Hold all the rigs involved and resolve all the issues at hand without the public knowing. Ford stock would go down. That’s the big issue
I would agree with this, the number 1 priority is and always has been to the shareholders, not the customer!

Sponsored

thors1hammer

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, F150,Transit
Your Bronco Model
Base

I would agree with this, the number 1 priority is and always has been to the shareholders, not the customer!
Mines a base 2 door Sasquatch (7/21) but vin not on airbag recall and still there. Who knows.

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 89125335-A49C-42A6-8CEB-2095DF5CF85B

I still probably will not receive a response but I figured what the hell at least try lol

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

gdma15

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You have to tweet your vin, they'll come in and tell you to delete the tweet because it's personal information.
I have put my vin # in a response to one of their tweets in the past. No response for two days so I took it down

Ylekiot

Black Diamond
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shipped 10/21 - looks to have just made the train the day after release speeding mine up, by chance, a few days.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found my airbag recall after logging into my account and selecting my Bronco. It still shows unresolved.

jmadsen

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 2017 Explorer, 1945 Ford GPW, 53 C6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Come on Two Doors!
Sponsored