Sponsored

Do you get credit for old tires if you get Sasquatch Package?

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I go w BB + Sasquatch. Is there any “credit” given for the 5 32’s or 33’s they had to take off to put the 35’s on??
Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
No

Sparky32

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4 series conv, Ford F150, Maserati GranT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made a dealer give the old (new ones) that were on the last truck i bought as they were mine when i bought the truck and tire were DIO. But, that is where the difference is. They did at dealership, Sasquatch is done at factory build so they won't give you anything.

OP
OP
CapeCodCash

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made a dealer give the old (new ones) that were on the last truck i bought as they were mine when i bought the truck and tire were DIO. But, that is where the difference is. They did at dealership, Sasquatch is done at factory build so they won't give you anything.
Gotcha. Thanks!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The answer is technically YES.. the difference is you will never see it or know what it is. The fact that Sasquatch gives you all that it does for only $5k means that you are getting a factory credit for the Tires, wheels, front axle, etc.

But seriously.... no you are not going to see any credit and as ^^ mentioned, these are not dealer installed so they don't have "old parts". Your "old Parts" are being installed on the bronco that was just before or after yours :)

Sponsored

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I go w BB + Sasquatch. Is there any “credit” given for the 5 32’s or 33’s they had to take off to put the 35’s on??
They were never on and didn't have to be taken off. They just install the 35's. Why would you get credit for something you never had?

OP
OP
CapeCodCash

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They were never on and didn't have to be taken off. They just install the 35's. Why would you get credit for something you never had?
I’ve since clearly realized what a donkey question it was.......I gave myself a big “duh” on that......

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
He’s not saying that he “had” it per say, but that the 32s are included in the advertised price of the BB trim. In simpler terms, OP is discussing the price difference between 32s and 35s. Not 35s and no tires at all. If the price of the BB as advertised didn’t include ANY tires, then yes, you would pay full price for 35s plus whatever profit Ford wants.

And to @CapeCodCash I would yes, Ford is including 35s at the price difference between 35s and 32s BUT with an up charge for profit of course.

chrtra1

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He’s not saying that he “had” it per say, but that the 32s are included in the advertised price of the BB trim. In simpler terms, OP is discussing the price difference between 32s and 35s. Not 35s and no tires at all. If the price of the BB as advertised didn’t include ANY tires, then yes, you would pay full price for 35s plus whatever profit Ford wants.

And to @CapeCodCash I would yes, Ford is including 35s at the price difference between 35s and 32s BUT with an up charge for profit of course.
A bronco with sasquatch will have never had those tires to begin with. You will not get credit for something that was never there.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
A bronco with sasquatch will have never had those tires to begin with. You will not get credit for something that was never there.
Okay I’ll put it this way (see below). Also, this is just for tires not the whole Sasquatch package. It makes it easier to explain.

- The 2 door BB MSRP is $33,385 which includes 32” tires. Agreed?

- Lets give these 5 32” tires the cost of $250 each making a $1250 total. This is an arbitrary value for the purpose of the explanation, not the actual cost.

- If the 5 32” tires cost $1250 then a BB with NO TIRES would be $33,385 - $1250 = $32,135. Agreed?

- Let’s say 5 35” tires are $300 each for a total of $1500. Again, arbitrary value.

- So again, the MSRP of the BB is $33,385 WITH 32” tires included in that price. So are you telling me that Ford is going to charge you $1250 for the 32s that you’re not getting and an additional $1500 for 35” tires? No, they are going to charge you the difference as follows:

BB MSRP - 32s Price + 35s price

Which equals:

$33,385 - $1250 (for 32s) + $1500 (for 35s)
= $33,635

Sasquatch REPLACES parts for the most part. An ADDITION such as a rooftop tent would be a full added cost because it doesn’t replace anything. So it would be BB MSRP + Rooftop Tent Cost. No substitutions there for the tent.
Sponsored