Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am being g picky but those Goodyears just leave me cold. They have no presence and no track record. I have run the BFG KO2 and KM3 with great results and they look the part. I am getting a Badlands and it kills me that I feel like the sasquatch has a step down in tires and that tries and wheels is really all you are getting with a Badlands Sasquatch. I am not trying to be one of those complaint driven treads. I love the Bronco and the Sasquatch but I also love BFG's . Just wish I could have it all you know.
Sponsored

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I’m probably going with the stock badlands wheels so I can get the ko2s and then put 35s on when they wear out. Or just sell the take offs and buy my own wheels and tires. Not at all interested in the Goodyear’s.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I am being g picky but those Goodyears just leave me cold. They have no presence and no track record. I have run the BFG KO2 and KM3 with great results and they look the part. I am getting a Badlands and it kills me that I feel like the sasquatch has a step down in tires and that tries and wheels is really all you are getting with a Badlands Sasquatch. I am not trying to be one of those complaint driven treads. I love the Bronco and the Sasquatch but I also love BFG's . Just wish I could have it all you know.
So order some BFGs to arrive before you take delivery and sell the Goodyears?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So order some BFGs to arrive before you take delivery and sell the Goodyears?
Just seems a waste to pay $2500 for sasquatch and then another $2000 to get the tires that are on the model just below yours.

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm looking forward to trying out the Goodyears. They look like a decent tire, and load range C, should air down nicely. Can't wait to see how they hold up at 2-4psi
You are more brave than myself. I will not be running these anywhere near 2psi, beadlocks or not.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd much rather have the BFG. I'll swap tires right away if they are GY.

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just seems a waste to pay $2500 for sasquatch and then another $2000 to get the tires that are on the model just below yours.
Well, considering they are a brand new to market tire they could be the greatest tire in the history of tires. They also could not be. However, you're wanting to swap them out before even having an informed opinion so that's a cost you're gonna have to accept if the BFG's really matter that much to ya.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. I'm going SAS Black Diamond and in my choice of tires Goodyear has never been in consideration.

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Goodyear Territory M/Ts have been tuned/tested specifically for the Bronco. I think they are gonna be awesome.
Sorry, that seems like marketing hype to me. I think "tuning" mostly means removing the "Wrangler" brand from the sidewall, meeting basic size and load specs, and offering a discount to Ford. But I too hope they are awesome, since there is no choice.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, that seems like marketing hype to me. I think "tuning" mostly means removing the "Wrangler" brand from the sidewall, meeting basic size and load specs, and offering a discount to Ford. But I too hope they are awesome, since there is no choice.
I would encourage you to watch the video with the Goodyear Engineers who spoke in-length about the new Territory M/Ts. I have no problem going with them for the first round of tires and then will decide whether to stick with them or not after that.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My problem with the Goodyear is ford is putting a decent premium on them over the BFG even in the 33in option for the badlands. Why so much of a premium for a totally unproven tire...much less vs one that has a long history of being a solid all around tire

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My problem with the Goodyear is ford is putting a decent premium on them over the BFG even in the 33in option for the badlands. Why so much of a premium for a totally unproven tire...much less vs one that has a long history of being a solid all around tire
A new tire just hitting the market is typically going to get a premium over what is essentially a 21 year old design in the KO(2). It’s not like BFGs can’t be improved on. Weights are highly variable and they are sometimes a bear to balance in big sizes...which can be a major problem on an IFS truck. They are a good tire...not the best out there. I’m hopeful this new GY is better. I much prefer Duratracs over KO2s, and maybe this is an improvement over the Duratrac. If so...it should be priced higher.
Sponsored