PavementQueen

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes. I ordered Cyber Orange before I realized it was actually School Bus Yellow, and planned on Eruption Green but I didn't 99 since we were told no more hardtops being produced...but got scheduled the last week of '21. Hope I love it when it gets here.
Sponsored

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was AMB order pushed to MY22 thus not able to get AMB any more. My Dad actually just picked up a new F-150 in AMB and I think I will not be going with AMB when I reorder (hopefully tomorrow).

Moparguy

Outer Banks
First Name
Mansour
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 MX5 GT - 2010 MX5 T
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn't order A51 so I am good here, every time I see one on the street whoever is riding with me says look at that ugly color, hopefully, the 20% here won't be disappointed with that color.

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only color I really loved was lightning blue but since it was only available on the FE I went with black. I might get it wrapped so black is the best color for that.

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I built a Bronco on B&P last night for the first time in about 6 months. It was Cactus Gray and the Bronco in my garage is AMB. This is for our second reservation, placed in December 2020 as insurance in case something happens with the AMB Bronco.

While hashing out the decision of whether I can keep two Broncos (I can’t) and what will I do when the second Bronco arrives and I have to decide, I realized that I do have some regret about not going Cactus Gray. Also felt like I was cheating on my Bronco at the Off Roadeo with how much I loved driving that Cactus Gray one.

Enough regret to do it differently? No, I’d still go with AMB for the sentimental value that my grandpa drove dark blue Ford trucks, but holy smokes is Cactus Gray a fantastic color on the Bronco!

Sponsored

BadSquatch22

Badlands
First Name
Catalin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered the AMB and found out I would not get it in 2021. I have been thinking about switching to Eruption Green for MY2022 but just found out I won't be getting mine until 2026 due to dealership allocations. By then, who knows what colors might be available..

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I built a Bronco on B&P last night for the first time in about 6 months. It was Cactus Gray and the Bronco in my garage is AMB. This is for our second reservation, placed in December 2020 as insurance in case something happens with the AMB Bronco.

While hashing out the decision of whether I can keep two Broncos (I can’t) and what will I do when the second Bronco arrives and I have to decide, I realized that I do have some regret about not going Cactus Gray. Also felt like I was cheating on my Bronco at the Off Roadeo with how much I loved driving that Cactus Gray one.

Enough regret to do it differently? No, I’d still go with AMB for the sentimental value that my grandpa drove dark blue Ford trucks, but holy smokes is Cactus Gray a fantastic color on the Bronco!
I agree to me the best colours are
Cactus grey
White
The reds
Velocity blue in the sun
Amb is alright, I think they should discontinue black instead

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't order A51 so I am good here, every time I see one on the street whoever is riding with me says look at that ugly color, hopefully, the 20% here won't be disappointed with that color.
I LOVE Area 51. My only gripe with it is just how many people ordered it as well. Just like the sasquatch package and Badlands trim... I think a lot of people got caught up in the moment and ordered what everyone else was getting.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well yes and no. I was really looking forward to originally have the VB paired with the Wildtrak because it jived with the interior color. Once i switched to the Badlands, i opted to switch out of the VB because it didn't pair, in my mind, with the Orange interior. I will miss not having the VB but i think the color choice i went with for the BD works best for my pickiness.

Sponsored

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was Cyber Orange on day one and never changed it and I wouldn't want it in any other color, I love it! Looks great out in nature and easy to see on the road. And doesn't bother me one bit that school busses look a bit similar in color, always liked that color. Not for everyone, but perfect for me.
Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.40.32 AM.png
I'm glad you're happy with it, but it isn't just a bit similar, it's damn near the same.

26A08E27-10FB-4794-99E7-1990EF0CA9E7.JPG

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I LOVE Area 51. My only gripe with it is just how many people ordered it as well. Just like the sasquatch package and Badlands trim... I think a lot of people got caught up in the moment and ordered what everyone else was getting.
Because the Sasquatch badlands is the best bronco.
Base 2 door is good if you want inexpensive. 4 door base useless, better to go big bend. But to me black diamond is better value than big bend.
Not sure the allure of outerbanks or wild track compared to badlands.