Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure my choose would be helpful. Here it is anyway. I have always owned black vehicles and blacked out everything that wasn’t. When the Bronco came out, I decided to do the same and just go black. I went to my dealer to discuss the build sheet before i placed my order. This was back in early 21. Outside he had a black F250... or at least I thought. As I got closer it turned blue. Seeing the best of color and black, I chose Antimatter Blue.

While this may not help you, I offer this advice. See your end project/build. The only thing I am not 100% happy with is the beadlock rings. They don’t look blue very much. Being shaded from sun so much they look black. If I went back, I might have chosen a color that showed more on the rings.

That being said, you will love whatever you choose. The Bronco is incredible an fun. Maybe visit some dealerships and see the colors on other vehicles. Might inspire you.
Sponsored

equitasforall

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with Antimatter Blue. Absolutely loved the metal flake in the sunlight and the dark blues have been my favorite colors over the years, starting with the '73 Bronco I had growing up. Now I like that it has been discontinued... makes mine more of a unicorn than it seemed originally.

Peters Mill Bronco.jpeg

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I originally chose Antimatter blue as well, but some brilliant dipshit at Ford decided to discontinue it. Probably my biggest bitch about this whole thing is discontinuing a color that is blue and black at different angles and light. I just want to know why? WTF FORD? /rant

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking that if they offered a color called "dirt", I wouldn't have to wash mine so often. ;)

Sponsored

isubronco

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

STRATUS

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover Sport, C8 Corvette Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All our cars are white. OCD.

Ford Bronco Color choice? C4214E5A-0D8E-4AA5-A089-2B932903221F

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

cb123

Big Bend
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I first ordered cactus grey. Then I finally was able to see a cg with the mic hardtop and just did not go together. Went back to carbon grey with the carbon grey mic top and now have my bronco and love the combo. Still prefer the cactus grey color but not with the mic hardtop, it’s carbon grey all the way for me with the current and only mic hardtop option.

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I chose carbonized grey, but not because I’m in love with it. Honestly, all the other contrasting colors drive me nuts because there’s too may shades of grey and black between the gloss black, matte black, MIC hard top, which is a slightly different shade than the fenders and every other plastic piece. Don’t get me started on the non-configurable interior inserts. Sorry, I don’t want a red exterior with orange accents.

Carbonized grey just makes them all kinda blend together.
This is the exact reason I switched over to Carbonized Grey.

Sponsored

NJRoadkill

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 2.3l Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chose carbonized grey, but not because I’m in love with it. Honestly, all the other contrasting colors drive me nuts because there’s too may shades of grey and black between the gloss black, matte black, MIC hard top, which is a slightly different shade than the fenders and every other plastic piece. Don’t get me started on the non-configurable interior inserts. Sorry, I don’t want a red exterior with orange accents.

Carbonized grey just makes them all kinda blend together.
Its the only color I like the grey badlands grille on. I had mine painted to match the wheels out of the gate. Eruption Green is great color for balancing out some of the wonkiness on most builds, including the Raptor.

Full Sun
Ford Bronco Color choice? 41F8B8A4-FD40-46ED-B6A4-5BFC7AD31642

Shade
Ford Bronco Color choice? 98CACBD6-8C80-40B2-AE50-76F048454C2D

My wife Carbonized WT was just built, and she picked it for pretty much the same reason you mentioned. That and she likes it.
Ford Bronco Color choice? 99853612-9CC3-4546-A984-ED34131392DB

Last edited:

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New poster here of course. My color selection was based on creating a strong contrast between color, and trim. That criteria removed several colors, leaving white, cyber orange, and Iconic silver.

I started with cyber orange, but decided against it after seeing it in the wild. The white looks great, but not what I wanted. That left Iconic silver. It's apparently not a hugely popular color, based on data I've seen. I like having a vehicle color you don't see everywhere. It's funny, the last time I bought a brand new SUV it was a silver Trooper, w/ black accents, back in the late 80's.

I'll be accenting with some color on the shackles, and maybe a striping kit.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
…A lot guys on this forum seem to have to “ask” their wives for permission to do things…

Isn’t that why Ford created the Bronco Sport?
Wife said I could have any color I wanted, as long as it wasn't Velocity Blue.
HER car is Velocity Blue and we are not allowed to match for... reasons.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Three model years in and there is still no color I love. The only one was Lightning Blue. But obviously that is not an option. I have gone from cyber orange, velocity blue and carbonized gray. I just did switch my 2023 rollover to cactus gray and that's probably where it will stay.

I was really hoping that grabber blue would finally make it's way over to the Bronco. Or a cool shade of teal. I would have even gone with avalanche, space white or leadfoot if they offered it.
Sponsored