Sponsored

Should sports teams influence color choice?

Two color choices- Badlands with MIC top and optional wheels and MGV interior

• Total voters

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I will say that my Race Red 2016 Mustang looks a little odd with the University of Michigan license plate that is on it.
Sponsored

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are the Expos supposed to do this season?
Not sure but the DC Slayers are going to be awesome. Wait a minute, they don't exist anymore either.

Washington_D.C._Slayers_logo.jpg

MartyH

Base
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93,96 Mustang Cobras,FFR roadster+coupe,Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am a diehard Raider fan buying a Bronco. I wanted orange or race red but not possible on a base. So I am getting a white Bronco. You should get what ever color you want. You are paying for it, so get what you want.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a diehard Chiefs fan I have an issue with the Bronco name itself 🤣 then I go and order a CO BD, so opposite ofyour issue I'll have orange with blue accents. Plus I live in Florida and have no desire to rep the Gators either, but what's a person to do 🤷

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all. So over the last few months I’ve been pretty confident my order was finalized. Carbonized grey badlands with MIC top and the optional wheels. MGV interior. The most Color matched bronco available at this point. The front grill and matching top along with the beauty ring plus the paint color seem to be the only build my wife and I could agree on.

She liked Area 51 originally but with the large % of orders being that color kinda makes us think everyone will have it. Plus it’s not my favorite with the badlands greys. Her only color demand was simple. NO BLUE😳. This is not a surprise to me because the same was stated when picking our house color.

This week something happened...... those events with the antimatter blue 4door started posting pics and boy does that color look good! So much that she’s on board with a switch. To her that’s a “navy” no so much a blue🤷🏻‍♂️. Whatever. But now that I have a choice I’m not sure what to do.

My hesitation with switching is a vain one. I live in Florida. And though I have no ties to any college teams I cannot get out of my head I’m considering a blue truck with orange trim. Around here that means one thing..... Gators. 🤢 I have friends who are die hard gators fans and the thought of them referring to my truck as gators colors just makes me sad. But how do I separate the link to the team when choosing these colors? Should I just stick with the carb grey and be happy? Oh that orange trim🤬! I wish all black interior was offered throughout. I’d be antimatter blue all the way.
I am getting a Rapid Red...because it’s an almost perfect Garnet in person....and out family bleeds Garnet and Black.
As to the Badlands trim...that’s yellow, not orange. We don’t do orange in this house...in anything. Ever.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a diehard Chiefs fan I have an issue with the Bronco name itself 🤣 then I go and order a CO BD, so opposite ofyour issue I'll have orange with blue accents. Plus I live in Florida and have no desire to rep the Gators either, but what's a person to do 🤷
As a San Diego Chargers fan, I have the same reservations as you about the name. And also because I hate the Raiders, i couldn't get a black interior to go with Iconic silver.

I may need to get this decal (or something similar)...
Ford Bronco Should sports teams influence color choice? Bolt Horse

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As a San Diego Chargers fan, I have the same reservations as you about the name. And also because I hate the Raiders, i couldn't get a black interior to go with Iconic silver.

I may need to get this decal (or something similar)...
Ford Bronco Should sports teams influence color choice? Bolt Horse
💯 I "hate" the Broncos and feel some kinda way about the Raiders 😂, at least silver and black doesn't immediately pop as team colors, too me at least. Now if we were in a Mitsubishi Raider forum.... 🤣🤣🤣

OP
OP
Bronc-Itus

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 F250, ‘88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

💯 I "hate" the Broncos and feel some kinda way about the Raiders 😂, at least silver and black doesn't immediately pop as team colors, too me at least. Now if we were in a Mitsubishi Raider forum.... 🤣🤣🤣
We’d all be waiting on this thing!🤮
Ford Bronco Should sports teams influence color choice? 5B46A869-C420-444D-8696-BB13C20BC4AC

Reactions: abe

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UCLA Bruin here going velocity blue. I don't think I own anything red because of USC hate.
Ford Bronco Should sports teams influence color choice? ucla-beats-michigan-sets-mens-final-four

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's my take which has nothing to do with sports: Carb Gray looks good in every lighting situation possible. AMB, to me, only looks good in full on direct light when it brings out that sparkly blue.
Sponsored