Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Honda Accord Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For those of you who are lucky enough to have received your Bronco (congrats!), or even those who have an order in production, do you regret your color choice at all?

Curious about anyone living with the Bronco now, or seeing them in person, who wishes they went with a different color. I know at this point color choice is arbitrary to the capability of the vehicle, but I'd imagine a fair amount of you will be owning your Broncos for years and years to come and color can be an important factor.

(Thanks from the guy who is undecided on his own color choice)
Sponsored

Missy_Fussy

Black Diamond
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those of you who are lucky enough to have received your Bronco (congrats!), or even those who have an order in production, do you regret your color choice at all?

Curious about anyone living with the Bronco now, or seeing them in person, who wishes they went with a different color. I know at this point color choice is arbitrary to the capability of the vehicle, but I'd imagine a fair amount of you will be owning your Broncos for years and years to come and color can be an important factor.

Actually, I do regret my color choice... I chose Area 51, and when I saw another Bronco on the road with that color, it reminded me of a Crayola aqua crayon (which didn't appeal to me); If I had the ability to do it all over again, I would definitely go with the antimatter blue or red

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not any more. I went Base, AMB. Still love it, but mod'd my order to Velocity Blue. That stuck and got built (no have, still at DM) and I was kicking myself for thinking AMB lacked visibility. I went to VB as I figured AMB too dark, maybe not safe. Now I'm loving it. Would I change if I could. Maybe. I've grown to love Oxford White, and would die for Race Red. Just can't get that on a Base.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Lockers, engine, gear ratio...all easy. Color choice was the hardest, went A51 but have second thoughts a lot, really the worst thing will be popularity. I'm sure I'll love it but what if... and then, if I'd been delayed just a little longer it would be Eruption Green, no doubt.

Sponsored

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Actually, I do regret my color choice... I chose Area 51, and when I saw another Bronco on the road with that color, it reminded me of a Crayola aqua crayon (which didn't appeal to me); If I had the ability to do it all over again, I would definitely go with the antimatter blue or red
maybe add some stripes to it to break up the color.

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I started with carbonized gray as a safe choice. Switched to Cactus even after not liking it on sports & rangers. Really waffled to switch towards Velocity Blue towards the end. But now that I have it I love it and don't wish I had any other color. Real life vs pictures is a whole different ballgame.

fpancone

Badlands
First Name
Faith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is on it's way to the dealership so I don't have it yet but I already regret A51. I had the dealer demo overnight and it was Velocity, and I love it so much that I wish I'd have switched. I also bounced back and forth with Oxford White for a while but didn't want constant OJ references, even if I am a True Crime Junkie. lol

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went with Velocity Blue and LOVE it. I wish I would have been able to get Lightning Blue but that was only available on First Editions. But Velocity Blue was a close second and I have no regrets.

Sponsored

Ashventure

Base
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered my base in black but that was because the options available to me I wasn’t really sold on. I think now I would’ve loved to order the VB but I’m perfectly happy with black. I also realized after seeing pics how gorgeous it looks in white. But I’ve had a white car for the last 13 years so I’m happy for the change and ready for my black beauty to be delivered hopefully soon!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This really is the hardest choice, since to me all of them look pretty good but none of them absolutely blow me away. VB is my current pick and I think I'm sticking with it.

Really hard to tell from photos. Eruption green looks totally magnificent in some lighting conditions and kinda gross in others, at least to my eyes.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope... Carbonized Gray...

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was Cyber Orange on day one and never changed it and I wouldn't want it in any other color, I love it! Looks great out in nature and easy to see on the road. And doesn't bother me one bit that school busses look a bit similar in color, always liked that color. Not for everyone, but perfect for me.
Ford Bronco Do you regret your color choice? Screen Shot 2021-10-12 at 9.40.32 AM
Sponsored