Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

pretty intense color.
The adams advanced helped with it. Didn’t have that depth when I first brought it home.
Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Agree I like pretty much all the colors. I saw an iconic silver wildtrak the other day... would have probably been the last color I picked until I saw it. The light silver plays really nice with all the dark accents and wheels. Looked very sharp and there also won't be a ton of others like it I imagine.
I went Eruption Green, but I agree that the Wildtrak in Iconic Silver looks so classy. Here is a pic from a member here and also my EG Black Diamond

Ford Bronco Color choice? icwt
Ford Bronco Color choice? IMG_3217

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My first pic antimatter blue. Second and then one I own Carb. Grey OBX so handles mirror caps flares match. If I were to order another Cyber orange it would be. The wife likes the Eruption Green.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve never had such a hard time choosing a color. In fact all of my trucks cars and motorcycles are usually black. This time I have chose four different colors four different times and none of them have been black… Now I’m considering another change since my build date still hasn’t come to fruition. What color did you get and why? Are you concerned that you made the wrong decision? They all pretty much look great.
I had a little pot of a dilemma, usually had some black or silver vehicle. After Covid I wanted something fun and was going with Velocity Blue. I then went to the dealer who had a Race Red Wildtrack and dammit, that just looked really good. I never imagined I’d buy anything red, but that’s what I ordered. Taking a chance on something different. I still don’t 100% feel right about it, but that’s some of the fun. It’s just a truck (or SUV or car or rig- whatever you want to call it). Cactus grey was interesting at first but it’s just me. Area 51 I think is a dated color black, silver and whites will look decent but ultimately are boring.

Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where’d you get all of that? Looks right!
Bronco letters are from sticker fab. Rest I air brushed. Wicked red is a exact match to race red. Made it easy. I got the stickfab decals for the handles to but they don’t compare finish wise to paint. Rather have the textured pattern the straight gloss shine.
If the vent chiclets hold up I may start painting them for people.

Last edited:

Math4Fun77

First Edition
First Name
Nate & Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco-14 VW Jetta-04 Honda Pilot-71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I initially wanted Area 51 but before I finalized my decision, I went to a car lot and looked at all the colors in person. When I saw Area 51 in person, I immediately knew it was NOT the right color for me.

I went with Rapid Red. I really wanted a bolder color. I liked the depth and metallic sheen to the paint. 100% happy with my decision.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Depends on what model and interior choices started with a Big Bend in Cactus Gray and Sandstone have never been a big fan of blk interiors but after I saw 12in screen I switched to Obx with Roast cloth bounced around on color for long time I was leaning towards silver or white two colors I had never owned even though most cars are blk white or silver but my wife intervened and went with Velocity Blue no regrets planning on adding a silver accent strip down side as soon as a nice one becomes available

Sponsored
OP
OP
Odd Ball

Odd Ball

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Vett Mustang Jag 911 (2)450SLs VWcab Blzr Fiat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My first pic antimatter blue. Second and then one I own Carb. Grey OBX so handles mirror caps flares match. If I were to order another Cyber orange it would be. The wife likes the Eruption Green.
That’s what I mean. They all look awesome!

AdamP

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had Anti-Matter Blue on order originally.
I literally was between 4 colors when I had to change. Originally went Area51 but changed it last minute to Iconic Silver…
Seems to be the least favorite color amongst this group, but I can’t be happier. The Silver and Matte Black combo are sharp!
22 months later, she delivered…
Ford Bronco Color choice? 5AC7CAF0-021F-4380-B872-5BA8A1ED7B2C

Blucifer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wanted Cyber Orange or Race Red. Wife said no to both. So we originally chose Cactus Gray. But after seeing every-other Bronco on the road in that color, we switched to Oxford White. My intent is to add some striping or perhaps a two-tone effect with a partial vinyl wrap.
Get what you like. Accept no compromises.