First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco, '17 Superduity, '22 Badsquatch, CR 250R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok my friend call 1-800-334-4375. Tell the nice lady that you want to check on your Bronco order. (She might ask if this is Jeff AGAIN. ha ha) anyway provide her your sales code and order code from that piece of paper. She can at least confirm that it's in Fords hands. Thats about it.
Sponsored

PittShawn

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 LR Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So I ordered at dealer in October but have never gotten an email from Ford and when I tried to sign up for Roadeo I could not because they could not find my order...went to the dealer yesterday and they showed a listing (said from Ford) that my order is in and ā€œunscheduledā€, which makes sense, but why canā€™t Ford Roadeo find it? I really am no rush and if my back/leg gets better I might just keep my Mustang (really like driving it) and give up on the Bronco...anyway this is what I ordered and all the real paperwork I have on the order.
7D366BE9-AEC3-4778-BEEE-4BE90E55305C.jpeg
I had the same issue...It took the OffRoadeo site about 4-5 days and then I got an email saying they verified my order. So, maybe you'll have the same thing happen.

OP
OP
Oldhippie

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had the same issue...It took the OffRoadeo site about 4-5 days and then I got an email saying they verified my order. So, maybe you'll have the same thing happen.
Yeah but it has been a couple weeks...

Irish Pete

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Note, I did not have a reservation.
When I placed an order with my dealer I received an email from ford like this:
YXMTi4vl.jpg

This came 2 hours after I had placed the order and the order looks like this.
Note I do not see my vehicle ordered when I log into ford.com with my email address. I plan to visit the dealer and talk to them about tying the order to my email. I haven't talked to them since November.

OxrhRCyl.jpg
Ah man your order is close to mineā€¦
2dr cyber orange OBX auto (non-squatch) ordered on 11/22ā€¦

to clarify I did get the same order confirmation email

OP
OP
Oldhippie

Oldhippie

Big Bend
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, ā€˜1928 model A, ā€œ23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OK, so I called Ford (by the way they did pick up right away not on hold at all) and they do have the order with the sales code and order code and it is indeed unscheduled. They also said because it is "dealer order" without a reservation my info (name, email) is not attached to the order. Also the dealer needs to provide the info to ford for me to get emails? When I asked how I could get my info attached to the order and receive emails when non-reservation "dealer orders" do not have customer info attached to them I somehow got disconnected... So still confused??? Back to the dealer...I guess...
Sponsored

Last edited: