Sponsored

How many more backlog Bronco reservations does Ford still have to build before 2023 order bank opens?

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

Does anyone know how many more backlog reservations Ford still has to build?

Will they be able to complete the orders in 2023?

Why would the open the order banks in March if they can’t/haven’t completed the 2020, 2021, 2022 orders?

Who knows I guess 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sponsored

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the ones local are the low end models probably built to fill the line. So that really does not fix the problem.

lapazleo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Most of the ones local are the low end models probably built to fill the line. So that really does not fix the problem.
If outerbanks,badlands and 2 doors are low end then yes. But I would believe those are customer orders coming in.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I would say between Stephens, Granger and Chapman there are well over 1000 backlogs right there alone. Add in the over 3000 dealers in the US and who knows what the number is.
I would wager that there's not too many dealers that have the backlog to allocation numbers that those 3 have. If all those orders were buildable they could easily knock them out quickly before anyone even noticed from the big box stores. It's really about what Ford wants to do, reduce overall backlog reservations or continue status quo.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If outerbanks,badlands and 2 doors are low end then yes. But I would believe those are customer orders coming in.
Not here, lol! And they all have at least $10,000 markup.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

True! A lot of the ones I’ve seen on the lots for sale are Base, BB, and OBX.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know that anybody knows when the order banks will open. I do know that dealers in my area are getting pretty steady Bronco deliveries. So I believe were starting to see the light at the end of tunnel.
My dealer has three units in front of his showroom and one on the showroom floor. I think the era of exclusivity is over.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am still waiting.
Today is day 857.
Cluelessly due to Ford's inability to keep an open communication with their customers.

I have a feeling Ford really screwed up on the reservation holders orders. I have a feeling that between dealers with fake reservations, that went first, so they could sell for a massive upcharge, and Ford building lots of orders and forgetting about reservation holders. I sense Ford still has around 40k reservations to build. No clue why I guess that, but, that ultimately gets Ford done with reservation holders & outstanding orders sometime in March/April of 2023. 12-15k per month x 3 months =40k built. Just my guess, nothing more than me guessing.

But of course, Ford and all of their representatives certainly understand our frustration in this incredibly long, silent wait....

Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am still waiting.
Today is day 857.
Cluelessly due to Ford's inability to keep an open communication with their customers.

I have a feeling Ford really screwed up on the reservation holders orders. I have a feeling that between dealers with fake reservations, that went first, so they could sell for a massive upcharge, and Ford building lots of orders and forgetting about reservation holders. I sense Ford still has around 40k reservations to build. No clue why I guess that, but, that ultimately gets Ford done with reservation holders & outstanding orders sometime in March/April of 2023. 12-15k per month x 3 months =40k built. Just my guess, nothing more than me guessing.

But of course, Ford and all of their representatives certainly understand our frustration in this incredibly long, silent wait....
Not sure I understand the "I've waited 800+ days" thing anymore. I did a walk-in order one year ago at my local dealer and my truck is scheduled to be built on Wednesday. From what I can tell from others on the forum, I don't think my order went into production at any particularly fast rate or anything. Are you holding on to your particular order for pricing purposes? Is it at a low allocation dealer or one that just took too many orders? Just curious.

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure I understand the "I've waited 800+ days" thing anymore. I did a walk-in order one year ago at my local dealer and my truck is scheduled to be built on Wednesday. From what I can tell from others on the forum, I don't think my order went into production at any particularly fast rate or anything. Are you holding on to your particular order for pricing purposes? Is it at a low allocation dealer or one that just took too many orders? Just curious.
What don't you understand? That FORD lied?

I'm at 887 days. FORD is building a lot of Broncos including my exact build. Why they aren't building my truck is a FORD created issue. My exact build (swap Wildtrack for SAS'd Badlands) is for sale on a lot less than 1000 yards from me. Except it's +$10K ADM. This a FORD created problem for customers who went into this on good faith. FORD is choosing to not honor reservation holders.

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They have two orders from me to still schedule… both 2dr Wildtraks with Lux.
I have compromised and very reluctantly am accepting the gray mic top. I dropped the tow package hoping to remove a constraint …. I dont actually believe Ford will be building either of my orders anytime soon.… Not impressed with the Ford Rockstars!!!
Maybe allocation at SAC is part of the problem but im pretty near the top of their list based upon my reservation numbers.

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I guess Im confused by the title on this thread. Are they still building 2022s or were they converted or whatever to 2023s?

BigRed

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have an Outer Banks on order from SAC also. Based on the allotments "Many Bronco's" including mine won't get built until 2024.
The SAC Rep. hasn't posted to their tread in weeks......I smell bad news coming down to current reservation holders soon.
Sponsored