First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/JK 4dr. Wrangler/Flex/Mazda6
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Kind of off-topic but I'm hoping that I can purchase a set of the standard fender flares separate. I hate the look of the Sasquatch flares. If I wanted wings on my Bronco, I would buy an airplane. We don't have any laws in Missouri (per a highway patrol friend and a deputy brother-in-law) regarding stance or poke. As long as the vehicle fits in its lane, that is the only requirement. Around here, we call mud tires that stick out past the fenders nature's tailgating ticket. If you want to ride someone's butt and you happen to have a rock flung through your windshield, that's on you, buddy lol.
^ likely you will just have to pickup the regular fender flares or trade someone.
Factory will not sell a truck with the tires sticking out past flares.
The badlands or wildtrak will definitely look cooler with the skinnier fenders (& another 2" level or lift) to give it some more room between the fenders and the top of the tire.
Sponsored

coolrain

Badlands
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger, 2014 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
^ likely you will just have to pickup the regular fender flares or trade someone.
Factory will not sell a truck with the tires sticking out past flares.
The badlands or wildtrak will definitely look cooler with the skinnier fenders (& another 2" level or lift) to give it some more room between the fenders and the top of the tire.
I am sure at the very least there will be an aftermarket for the flares - it is going to look better and will be an early mod for me