Sponsored

Base Owners - How does the steering wheel really feel?

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've never been able to comfortably use plastic/rubber steering wheels. They make my hands sweat :(

I have a base on order, but the leather wheel from the Big Bend model is under $300. So I'm just going to change it out when my Bronco shows up.

Part number M2DZ-3600-BB
🤔 not a bad idea.
Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I figure it's closer to $5000(?), taking into the account the difference in price between Base Sas/2.7/auto compared to the same in a BB, then figuring the BB has $700 worth of add ons. I think the mid package may be worth close to what it costs, it's just not worth it considering you have to jump trims to get it. The 22 wildtrak without Hoss was stupid expensive, unless one was going to get one early and flip it. Can't believe what people pay just for a name.
yeah you're right. i was thinking of adaptive cruise (lux) which requires two trim upgrades and multiple bundles of crap options

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The steering wheel in my Base Bronco feels better than the one in my 2014 Escape, but not as good as the leather wrapped steering wheel in my 2005 Mustang. Actually nothing has ever felt as good to me as the one in the Mustang.
Sponsored