Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD off road,1971 VW shorty bus
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Our French Bulldog is in a Sleepypod harness system. Very secure and should keep her safe.
Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g 017D7CA2-54AD-4778-9057-827B15401E1D
Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g D3762537-9882-475B-B041-776E79E4F06F
Sponsored

Cleecvt1

Black Diamond
First Name
Christie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchasing a 2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ruffland has been my go-to for some time now. The quality has always been top notch and I appreciate their accessory offerings (D-rings, handles, etc.). I picked up a side-entry version (double door - front and side) for the cargo area of the Bronco and some bungee cords/tie downs to secure it. Also added a Primo Pad which fits the kennel like a glove and is totally waterproof and very durable. It has been a few months now with this setup and I'm very happy I went this route. I previously used a backseat hammock which I liked (and still use on occasion), but with a pup that is an 11 out of 10 energy level and as curious as they come, the kennel setup makes my ride experience worry-free and hers a much safer and relaxed one. Also, keeps the shedding/sand/mud within the kennel and all can be cleaned with a quick hose-down. It isn't the cheapest way to go, but it keeps the Bronco clean, her safe, my eyes on the road, and is totally rattle-free 😂 A no brainer for my situation. I added links below incase anyone is curious:

Ruffland Kennels - https://rufflandkennels.com/

Kennel Pad - https://www.primopads.com/product/p...O2NNjyt7Iqw1kA4itG0NkvmHXAVHw8hUaAl1lEALw_wcB

Bungees - https://www.amazon.com/National-Har...d_rd_i=B082LSRRHW&psc=1&ref_=pd_bap_d_rp_36_t

What size ruffland

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What size ruffland
I believe it is the Intermediate size. There is room in the cargo area to go larger if needed. She is 50+ lbs. and fits fine, but if it were up to her I'm sure she would appreciate the Large size lol

Dusmw

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250/Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Large ruff land side door of corse strapped down when in route.

IMG_0538.jpeg

patroo

Black Diamond
First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What pet accessories are you getting for driving your 4-legged friends around in your new Bronco?

I'm thinking I may buy something like this cargo net; so I can run errands with my dogs, and not worry about leaving them in my topless Bronco while I run into the store.

Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g IMG_0538

Sponsored

patroo

Black Diamond
First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe it is the Intermediate size. There is room in the cargo area to go larger if needed. She is 50+ lbs. and fits fine, but if it were up to her I'm sure she would appreciate the Large size lol
I have 2 american pocket bullies and we use 2 medium size crates . Could’ve gone with intermediate but was advised for road trips you don’t want the dog rolling around in the crate . Trying to figure out how to level the cargo area as the crates don’t sit level … any suggestions?

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have 2 american pocket bullies and we use 2 medium size crates . Could’ve gone with intermediate but was advised for road trips you don’t want the dog rolling around in the crate . Trying to figure out how to level the cargo area as the crates don’t sit level … any suggestions?
I think that’s fair advice, I’ve heard the same. In regards to the crates sitting level - which parts don’t seem level? Mine sits just on top of the Ford cargo mat without issues/rattling.

patroo

Black Diamond
First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2 door and the crates go in from to back not sideways. Seats don’t fold down flat so crates are on a significant tilt.

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a 2 door and the crates go in from to back not sideways. Seats don’t fold down flat so crates are on a significant tilt.
Ah I gotcha, I had the 4 door image in mind as that is my setup. I can’t offer much advice on creating a larger flat space in the back of the 2 door other than a rear seat delete. That would create a nice big flat area, but you’d have to be committed to no back seats. Something I’ve been considering for my 4 door since we’ve got 2 dogs, camp often, and pretty much never have passengers in the back seats.

patroo

Black Diamond
First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like Ruff land kennels, strapped tight to various points in the back seat area.

Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g IMG_0538
That’s what I have 2 for my 2 pocket bullies

Sponsored

patroo

Black Diamond
First Name
Patricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ah I gotcha, I had the 4 door image in mind as that is my setup. I can’t offer much advice on creating a larger flat space in the back of the 2 door other than a rear seat delete. That would create a nice big flat area, but you’d have to be committed to no back seats. Something I’ve been considering for my 4 door since we’ve got 2 dogs, camp often, and pretty much never have passengers in the back seats.
I read a post about the additional depth (the foot well ) if you take out the seats . There have been some amazing diagrams posted by some people how they built a platform - will look for someone who is much more handy than I am and has the tools and know how to do it..

Tellsnow

Base
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read a post about the additional depth (the foot well ) if you take out the seats . There have been some amazing diagrams posted by some people how they built a platform - will look for someone who is much more handy than I am and has the tools and know how to do it..
Definitely something I’ve considered also. But I’m also not the most handy so I’ve looked into the Goose Gear seat delete and talked to American Adventure Lab about doing the same. Not the most economical $ (in the $1K range each), but definitely would provide a lot more functionality, durability, and clean fit over what I could put together myself. Leaning towards the AAL option as they have some other products I like and would work with the platform.

Just another option to consider!

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dog just sits in the front seat
Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g IMG_9628

Callelk

Heritage
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escalade ESV, Cherokee 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My 2 Rufflands fit well with the slide-out tailgate.

Ford Bronco Dog Owners of Bronco6g IMG_7941