Sponsored

Don't know why this café has large steel cutouts on it, but it had Sasquatches for some reason, photo opp!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Was driving through small town USA here in TX for Christmas day and I was crossing an intersection when almost 1/3 the way through with absolutely no traffic anywhere I saw a family of Sasquatch steel cutouts randomly sprawled on the fencing enclosure of a café coffee shop. It was a very random collection of steel figures from unicorns to sasquatch to birds, etc. I very quickly veered to the right and hopped the curb to take this picture. Clearly the place was closed and my vehicle is about 2 feet on the sidewalk from the entrance gate into the café clearly closed on a Christmas day. I just had to take the photo opp with a buddy of mine riding shotgun wondering why the hell I was stopping till he put 2 and 2 together. LOL. If you are ever traveling between Austin and Kerrville or otherwise and come across Johnson City, stop into the Black Spur Coffee shop and have a picture with the Sasquatch, though google maps shows they werent always positioned there.

Also seems like he could make or sell you his steel Sasquatch items, if you just HAVE to have a large one for your garage I suppose. I just learned of the website, but you can visit that here: Black Spur Emporium

Ford Bronco Don't know why this café has large steel cutouts on it, but it had Sasquatches for some reason, photo opp! IMG_20211225_075510

Ford Bronco Don't know why this café has large steel cutouts on it, but it had Sasquatches for some reason, photo opp! IMG_20211225_075528
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mickey21

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Daddy Bronco, Momma Bronco, and Bronco Sport?
I bet that is how the Sport feels next to the Bronco, jk. I respect what the Sport is, it just isnt for me and I wish it wasnt called Bronco Sport confusing the market a bit.
Sponsored