Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C8, GMC At4, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my quest to figure out why my 24 Everglades windnoise is so bad from the passenger side rear and overhead I noticed how different the rear doors fit on each side. I will say no noise from driver side. The right rear door just doesnt fit well and it is not even flush. Would this cause wind noise?? How is e eryone eles fitment? Also have larger gap on front grill corner driver side.

20240225_173158.jpg

20240225_173140.jpg

20240225_173042.jpg

20240225_173105.jpg
Sponsored

TCC

Wildtrak
First Name
TC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX -> WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My ‘23 WT has passenger side door alignment problems. The rear door actually impacted the front door when opening. The dealer was able to adjust it enough to allow opening the door but told me to take it to a body shop because both doors needed adjusting and they couldn’t do it.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't think it looks severe enough to cause wind noise, and there are so many cracks and crevices elsewhere that I wouldn't expect fixing the doors to make a noticeable difference. It's most likely something else/your MIC top that's causing it.

Here are a couple guides that greatly helped me reduce wind/road noise:

MIC wind noise reduction guide

Adding weatherstripping to doors

Tdub0527

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, 2019 BMW X3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have someone else drive the car and sit in the front passenger seat to see if you can hear that same noise on the other side. I have a soft top so different but that noise you are describing can only be heard on the far side passenger window based on where you sit. If my wife drives the Bronco I hear it on the opposite side and can’t hear it on the side I do when driving. Might be the same for the hard top?
Sponsored