MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t disagree but I feel like it’s an understandable complaint considering the price of this vehicle. Both tops just feel very cheap for the price.
Unfortunately EVERY vehicle costs a boat load of money. I own a 2011 F150 crew Lariat 4x4. When I was at the dealer a few weeks ago I almost passed out when I saw the sticker for the same model . Of course, the options, gizmos and interiors make mine look Spartan. But yeah, they are outrageously priced.
Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm old too. I remember when A/C, power steering, power brakes, and cruise control was considered a "loaded" vehicle.
So sad that many will never understand the joys of driving a vehicle that does not come with power steering. :LOL: :LOL:

Fowler

Base
First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its a Truck with a take off top. Normal in this type of truck Get some 100 mph duck tape and go at it. No worries!

mr hifi

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Covette, Chevy HD2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
The hard tops are a joke. More of an after thought. The 2 door hard top should not have these problems but the do. My 1980 CJ had a quieter top. My corvette has a easy to remove targa top and it’s very quite. Ford need to redesign the tops. That crap that sheds the dust from the top, air graps and wind noise needs to be addressed

Bronkin66

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco and 2022 coming soon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is much louder than the 2 jeeps I've had, and louder than a smart car convertible. Unacceptably poor quality for the cost. I agree it sounds like a window is cracked open on the highway and it is hard to hear people from front to back seat.

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The AC on my Prius went out 6 years ago. I've been doing windows since then. Anything will be quieter than that! I'm hoping my (future) OBX won't be whistling too much though.
Sponsored