gcgdawg96

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I took my hard top off my 2023 four-door for the first time this weekend and after I put it back on, the driver-side top panel doesn't appear to sit flush with the passenger-side top panel. By flush, I mean when eyeballing it from the front, the driver-side panel appears to sit higher than the passenger-side underlip. Additionally, I am getting more wind noises around 40mph.

Is this just what happens after breaking the factory seal or is it something I should have looked at? It still seals our water, fortunately.
Sponsored

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Need pictures...

Preferably one from the interior pointing at the front two latches.
Then one from the exterior where is most obvious.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So I took my hard top off my 2023 four-door for the first time this weekend and after I put it back on, the driver-side top panel doesn't appear to sit flush with the passenger-side top panel. By flush, I mean when eyeballing it from the front, the driver-side panel appears to sit higher than the passenger-side underlip. Additionally, I am getting more wind noises around 40mph.

Is this just what happens after breaking the factory seal or is it something I should have looked at? It still seals our water, fortunately.
Hey there! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

MillerAndCheeto

Wildtrak
First Name
Robin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Cyber Orange Wildtrak Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you tried pulling off the front and mid panels, and reinstalling? My guess is something was misaligned during reinstall.

firefox33

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you put front passenger side panel on first and then drivers side?

Strizzo

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus GX460, 1966 Mustang Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've had more or less wind noise depending on how well i got the drivers panel lined up before clamping it down. I've even readjusted it in stop and go traffic and seen a noticeable improvement, but i was just getting extra wind noise from the windshield header over 70mph.
Sponsored