Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

ThatWilsonGuy

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Raptor | 23' BL SAS | Sport FE (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@ToddGreen No luck for me.

All of my modules are completely up to date. I didn't have any DDM or PDM updates. I did have a BCM update that I did, but my windows still don't do the updated drop procedure at all.

Mine is a 2 door, unlike the OP's Bronco. So maybe they just don't have the programming out for 2 doors yet?
Found this thread from a newer one, I confirmed that my Raptor built in March doesn't do it my our Badlands built in September does. It's a 2dr so hopefully the update becomes available soon for yours.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So yall just referenced the update # talking to the dealer to get the 4dr updated? I donā€™t have passive entry but Iā€™d really like this feature. Most people wonā€™t listen when I say ā€œdonā€™t just yank the handleā€

Obeh4ve

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBA Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Use Sil Glyde on the seals. It will keep them from freezing. Sil Glyde
Yep. In a pinch chapstick will work. This feature and its associated problems were an issue on BW Minis way back in 200. I used 303 Aerospace on the seals and it worked for the 18 years I owned my Mini. You do need to reapply more often than you do something like SilGlyde

Sponsored

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This will solve my biggest complaint with the Bronco.

Y2KFirehawk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When mine was in for inspection recently I asked for the module upgrade to be done via OASIS. They were "unable to do so because the update is not available for prior to 2023 model years" šŸ˜’

RowsKing

Raptor
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BRaptor, 66 Stang
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

When mine was in for inspection recently I asked for the module upgrade to be done via OASIS. They were "unable to do so because the update is not available for prior to 2023 model years" šŸ˜’
I got the widow/door module update done last October for my 22 Raptor.

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the widow/door module update done last October for my 22 Raptor.
I've reported this before, but in case it helps others: I also got the DDM and PDM updates for my 2022 Black Diamond 4-door back in October or November 2023. My dealership was unaware of it, but they checked when I asked them to and found the updates.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone gotten this update for the two door? I sent the SSM number and screen shot to my dealer, they of course wouldnā€™t do any research to confirm, now Iā€™m at the dealer to pick up my truck and they thought I meant being able to roll the window all the way down and up, which Iā€™d already programmed using Forscan. Sitting in their waiting area waiting for them to research it and getting pissed.
I received the recall letter two months ago for the wiper recall too. They were supposed to do it today and said flash box not available at this time and Iā€™d have to come back.

Not sure why Iā€™d expect a good customer experience from Ford. Jeez.

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Has anyone gotten this update for the two door? I sent the SSM number and screen shot to my dealer, they of course wouldnā€™t do any research to confirm, now Iā€™m at the dealer to pick up my truck and they thought I meant being able to roll the window all the way down and up, which Iā€™d already programmed using Forscan. Sitting in their waiting area waiting for them to research it and getting pissed.
I received the recall letter two months ago for the wiper recall too. They were supposed to do it today and said flash box not available at this time and Iā€™d have to come back.

There was no update for my 2 door. Also Ford has removed the SSM, so donā€™t be surprised if they canā€™t find it even though you showed them a screenshot.

2022 base

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Chevy, 2004 Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sounds like poor service to me. Maybe it is time to look for a new shop? Mine looked up the vin and did the program....works GREAT!

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My wobble has been driving me insane since I took delivery.....Happy this can "kinda" be fixed....So how about when you park and exit? What happens then?

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like poor service to me. Maybe it is time to look for a new shop? Mine looked up the vin and did the program....works GREAT!
The update is it didnā€™t get resolved. They pulled up my vin and it doesnā€™t show up as an update. I asked them if they could pull up the vin of a 2024 on their lot, hook up the computer to my truck using that vin and find the update. Is that what they did for you - pulled up the vin for a different truck that came from the factory with the feature?

If someone has had this done that can literally lay out step by step what has to be done if you own a 2022 two door and it doesnā€™t show up as an update for your own vin, Iā€™d appreciate it.

Iā€™ve not found a good dealer in DFW. The problem I find, much like most everywhere else in life these days, is companies that donā€™t have good training or employees that are passionate enthusiasts about their products. Just a bunch of people collecting a paycheck trying to get through the day.

jayr1959

Big Bend
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK 2DR 2008 Saturn Sky Redline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have a July 23 2 door and I updated mine using FDRS following using @RagnarKon video thread.
Sponsored