First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The dimensions of the 4D Bronco are less than an inch in difference to the 5th gen 4Runner. So if you want to know what a 4D bronco will look like, size wise, just look at a 4Runner.

Bronco 4D (190.5" L x 79.3" W x 75.3" H)
4Runner (190″ L x 76″ W x 72″ H )

The majority of 4Runners you see with lifts and large tires have 33s on them. You have to do some major body and frame grinding to get larger tires on them. So when you see one, its like looking at an equivalent Badlands, with 33s.... but not as cool.

Mine with 33s and roof rack, barely fits under my garage door.
Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes IMG_0553

Correction maybe, the numbers are for a stock 4runner, so I think the Bronco will sit lower than a lifted 4Runner, with the Sasquatch package.

Last edited:

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You sir are today’s winner of my coveted ‘Internetz for the day’ award. ??

thanks for posting!
It was funny to see everyone following the Bronco around like a puppy dog with it tongue out.
Laughing my ass off..
Go for it guys..

OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
ShockerRacing

ShockerRacing

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler & 2020 Gladiator Rubicons
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was funny to see everyone following the Bronco around like a puppy dog with it tongue out.
Laughing my ass off..
Go for it guys..
If I was the guys driving the Bronco I would have been so annoyed by me ?! But if you take something like that out on a super busy Saturday at the dunes, they are asking for the publicity!

Sponsored

marcrowd

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Absolutely loved the footage. Can’t believe I have to wait a year+ to have my 4-door ??

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seeing this makes me want to go to cinder hills here in northern az

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, I was thinking the 2 door was too small until this was pointed out.....I really hope I get to lay eyes on one in person before ordering.

Last edited:

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am amazed at how big the 2 door Bronco is. It makes the 4 door Jeep look small!

Ford Bronco Drone footage of 2021 Bronco at Silver Lake Sand Dunes IMG_0553
Honestly, I plan to keep my JL and was initially excited about the opportunity to test them both out side by side. But when I watched the Bronco unveiling, a few things really got my attention. First was the second row removable hard top, and how it will make the rest of the top that much easier to remove. Then I was really excited about how Ford designed the doors to fit in the back of the Bronco. The overall design is very appealing, and I think they have really thought this whole Bronco through. Now I am really excited to be able to try it side by side with my Jeeps on the trails.
Great footage. I was happy to see it compared to the F-150 so close. Scale is very helpful.
From the outside looking in........its nice to see how this thing looks in real life compared to the JL and F150. This is just the 2 door, WOW!!!

I know we can get into the weeds about specs, size and capabilities etc, its inevitable. What I see however isn't nessisarly one being better or worse but rather just different, variety.........and from that I say bravo Ford! Thank you! ?

For me, as much as a 4Runner is the clear, last through "winter is coming" and the Jeep is the clear "Been around forever and works", the Bronco has some shoes to fill, its a wait and see, but so far.....looking good! (y)

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
But it looks small compared to the F150
From the outside looking in........its nice to see how this thing looks in real life compared to the JL and F150. This is just the 2 door, WOW!!!
What F150? Those are Crew Cab Super Dutys. Tremors too. 2" lift on 35s.

blkreaper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6G Camaro SS m6, GX470, E39 & E24 BMW, 2005 Range
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The more I see this “Cyber Orange” 2DR the more I think it’s not actually Cyber Orange at all and is just a one-off like the beautiful brown leather and white/gray cloth interiors we’ve seen. Looks absolutely nothing like the Cyber Orange Mach E. I want yellow!

Great video though!
the carbonized gray from the Mach E is lighter than the F150 and bronco carbonized gray.
I’m sure this is cyber orange but I also want yellow!
Sponsored