First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond/Eruption Green/Mid Package/Soft Top/
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. The wheels I posted are 17" American Racing AR62 Outlaws, which I'm putting on my "Cactus Gray" Bronco when it arrives.

The wheels on the everglades Bronco look like, KMC Roswells imo, but they're not.
Ford rims bought separately thru Ford dealers are beyond pricey! I was quoted $540 per rim for the 17" Ford Steelies, which is insanely high.

Here's a link to the Roswells.
https://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc-roswe...ABEgIIU_D_BwE#596=2879&584=761&563=80&587=875

I love the Roswell's and fifteen52 Analog wheel, but they are really expensive

Those AR outlaws look nice though!
Sponsored

Ice_GopherFC

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If this pans out, I'll say they could have picked a better color. It's fine and I applaud the effort. But baby blue? I'm sure some folks in my area will get it because they are UNC fans...no one else will get it.
As a Tarheel fan... Boo friggin hoo, tired of Dook blue being the primary bright blue seen everywhere... :D

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is a nice option but ford can’t build it yet . MY25 with the redesign should have the white tops
Build them, I thought they just ordered them from Webasto? How long before Ford offers an electric Bronco?

ed_Rocket

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 fastbac, 69, 70 scout, 22 bronco.....
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good job Ford, nice throwback color and the fender openings are definitely an improvement. The Bronco is going in the right direction.

Sponsored

CowboyKid

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 4DR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Something about the Gen6 that absolutely doesn’t make white accessories work. Especially the top.
this white top in the pic looks awful. So does every single other customized one we’ve seen. White top; White grill; all looks bad.
Agreed. I really wanted A51 + a white top …. 2 years ago. But the more I look at it, the less I like it. And it does seem to be something about the overall styling of the 6g that makes it so. Body color metal roof would be best IMHO.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love the Roswell's and fifteen52 Analog wheel, but they are really expensive

Those AR outlaws look nice though!
Thanks! Too many great choices. After looking at everything a million times, I finally pulled the trigger. Sitting in garage waiting. Have vin, but on 3rd production schedule change.

Wilbur's son

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. The wheels I posted are 17" American Racing AR62 Outlaws, which I'm putting on my "Cactus Gray" Bronco when it arrives. My tires are 33.1" Mickey Thompsons.
I don't want to mess with suspension design or remove crash bars via (my)
State Farm insurance rep's directive, so a 33 tire's fine with me for now.

The wheels on the everglades Bronco look like, KMC Roswells imo, but they're not.
Less slots, although very cool. Ford rims bought separately thru Ford dealers are beyond pricey! I was quoted $540 per rim for the 17" Ford Steelies, which is insanely high!

Here's a link to the Roswells.
https://www.kmcwheels.com/kmc-roswe...ABEgIIU_D_BwE#596=2879&584=761&563=80&587=875
You are right about the price of those 17" steelies from Ford! I had been thinking about powder coating a set Vanilla Ice Cream color from Prismatic Powders. I'll pass on it for now.

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build them, I thought they just ordered them from Webasto? How long before Ford offers an electric Bronco?
If the rumor right webasto not making the mod top another company making them but things could have change seen then.

Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the rumor right webasto not making the mod top another company making them but things could have change seen then.
I was under the impression, maybe wrong, that the mod top builder was always someone other than Webasto, especially since (also hazy memory) Ford FIRED tge mod top manufacturer before they could build mine.

With the MIC 1.0 problems, plus reports of MIC 2.0 issues why would Ford give Webasto a green light for an additional product that may not have been theirs to begin with? Answer: cause it's FoMoCo

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You are right about the price of those 17" steelies from Ford! I had been thinking about powder coating a set Vanilla Ice Cream color from Prismatic Powders. I'll pass on it for now.
$540 each through my dealer. $2702 for (5) rims plus $418 for tps sensors. No way!

GrayEagleRider

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler (YJ) Subaru legacy KTM 690 Enduro R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The 16” steelies are on FB marketplace all day long for $500 for the set, tires included.

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 16” steelies are on FB marketplace all day long for $500 for the set, tires included.
I'm talking 17's which are on the Black Diamond.
Sponsored