Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayman, MINI GP2, MINI Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're either currently wondering when/if your Bronco will be built and delivered or have fortunately "checked the box" on that experience, then you know that the test of patience is truly a virtue.

Picking up on this almost universal "rite of passage" for Bronco owners, Archetype Racing (AR) - makers of some cool Bronco kit - has come up with an Apollo-mission style patch to commemorate your misery. This 3.5" velcro-backed patch is made of rubber and the white lettering and graphics will glow in the dark. This patch comes with a sewable backing panel, useful for sewing onto a jacket or vest.

The Latin phrase, "Magna Patientia Magna Merces" translates to "great patience is a great reward".

Available at https://archetyperacing.com/collections/bronco-gear/products/ar-apollo-mission-bronco-patch
Ford Bronco Earning Your Patience Patch IMG_0818
Sponsored

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you're either currently wondering when/if your Bronco will be built and delivered or have fortunately "checked the box" on that experience, then you know that the test of patience is truly a virtue.

Picking up on this almost universal "rite of passage" for Bronco owners, Archetype Racing (AR) - makers of some cool Bronco kit - has come up with an Apollo-mission style patch to commemorate your misery. This 3.5" velcro-backed patch is made of rubber and the white lettering and graphics will glow in the dark. This patch comes with a sewable backing panel, useful for sewing onto a jacket or vest.

The Latin phrase, "Magna Patientia Magna Merces" translates to "great patience is a great reward".

Available at https://archetyperacing.com/collections/bronco-gear/products/ar-apollo-mission-bronco-patch
IMG_0818.jpeg

Didn't know AR was selling a few patches. I'm out collecting patches for the headliner. Picking these up from AR. Just got my bronco after 2 years wait. I picked these up on ebay.

Ford Bronco Earning Your Patience Patch IMG_20221025_133831

Sonny

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are Broncos sitting on lots right now that I know I can get for msrp. Patience doesn’t seem to describe what it is.
Sponsored