dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What are you talking about? I wonder what you'd say if your Bronco order was stuck in production and Ford refuses to tell you why, or your dealer or anyone what is the problem, especially when their own pizza tracker says it will take a "few days". We are all coming from different perspectives..
I would be thrilled to have mine "stuck in production." I don't give a shit if they put it on hold to address issues that have popped up. In fact, I would be glad they did...and I am not arrogent enough to think they owe me an explanation, especially when others are nowhere near the enviable position of being "stuck in production." Maybe, try crying to people who aren't waiting to hear that their Bronco has finally been "selected for production." Self-entitlement runs strong in you.
Sponsored

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would be thrilled to have mine "stuck in production." I don't give a shit if they put it on hold to address issues that have popped up. In fact, I would be glad they did...and I am not arrogent enough to think they owe me an explanation, especially when others are nowhere near the enviable position of being "stuck in production." Maybe, try crying to people who aren't waiting to hear that their Bronco has finally been "selected for production." Self-entitlement runs strong in you.
Dang, stupid people all over the place. Super brave when you’ve got a keyboard as a shield.

You are damn right I’m entitled. I’m entitled to everything Ford said would happen. It’s not my fault that I’m faster at entering an order than you or putting my cc in quicker than you! I’m sorry that you didn’t act as quick as I did. As far as entitled, I entered my order the second it opened and after several attempts of pressing submit, it finally took it. Then as soon as we could convert the reservation to an order, I did it immediately. So yes Mr Keyboard Warrior, I’m very entitled to a Bronco built before people who pushed submit after me. That’s the damn rules that Ford set!!!!!

Last edited:

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

dang, stupid people all over the place. Super brave when you’ve got a keyboard as a shield.
You are damn right I’m entitled. I’m entitled to everything Ford said would happen. It’s not my fault that I’m faster at entering an order than you or putting my cc in quicker than you! I’m sorry that you didn’t act as quick as I did. As far as entitled, I entered my order the second it opened and after several attempts of pressing submit, it finally took it. Then as soon as we could convert the reservation to an order, I did it immediately. So yes Mr Keyboard Warrior, I’m very entitled to a Bronco built before people who pushed submit after me. That’s the damn rules that Ford set!!!!!
i'll bet you're fun at parties.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
One has nothing to do with the other. I get you’re pissed, but what would you like the Bronco marketing people to do about it? Their job is to sell new trucks, not deal with build communications. This is a mass message to everyone waiting for their Bronco. They’re trying to maintain the hype which is exactly what they’re supposed to do.

Instagram is not the platform for Ford to be broadcasting their screwups for all the world to see. That platform would be through the build tracker to the (relatively) small amount of customers affected, but clearly they don’t have the infrastructure or IT competence to accomplish that.
Im not sure I disagree with you. Both can be true. This makes sense based on why your saying but to those of us first hour reservations who got excited to have a Bronco for the summer based on our Broncos going into production, it’s salt in the wound.

I’m good if they have issues and need to deal with them. What sucks is that people who didn’t put their orders in until after we did are getting their Broncos shipped and delivered, all the while we don’t even know where ours are. Mine has been “in production” for 1 month tomorrow. Again, it would alleviate the situation if we knew why and what Ford was doing about it. That seems fair doesn’t it

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im not sure I disagree with you. Both can be true. This makes sense based on why your saying but to those of us first hour reservations who got excited to have a Bronco for the summer based on our Broncos going into production, it’s salt in the wound.

I’m good if they have issues and need to deal with them. What sucks is that people who didn’t put their orders in until after we did are getting their Broncos shipped and delivered, all the while we don’t even know where ours are. Mine has been “in production” for 1 month tomorrow. Again, it would alleviate the situation if we knew why and what Ford was doing about it. That seems fair doesn’t it
Any Tom/Dick/Harry could have been plunking some keyboard a year ago. Nothing special about that. I'll be happy when Broncos start showing up for regular buyers who see and test drive before ordering.

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You know why, we all know it’s because of bad tops, priemier drum said all of those should be taken care of in next couple weeks.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Giving 2-doors the Bestop soft top would make most customers happy AND move a bunch of Broncos out of MAP.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Giving 2-doors the Bestop soft top would make most customers happy AND move a bunch of Broncos out of MAP.
Where are they going to get all these soft tops? You can’t just call up and say you want thousands of soft tops and expect to get them

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The unfortunate thing about the tops is I bet the first to get parked will most likely be the last to get the top swapped as they buried behind the rest of that blends Broncos so that person ends up with the longest wait of all

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base

Not this one. Where I live, winter comes early and stays late. Rag top is not practical...

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are they going to get all these soft tops? You can’t just call up and say you want thousands of soft tops and expect to get them
They have some made already - and are likely more reliable in production than what we are currently waiting on.

Plus they have been working / planning this since 11/2020.

Besides, apparently you cannot plan on a MIC roof 24 months in advance and get them out without defects - so I'm willing to test your theory.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not this one. Where I live, winter comes early and stays late. Rag top is not practical...
Hence the most and not "all".

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got something in the mail yesterday from Ford about Bronco. “Limited Edition” Bronco poster and a couple printed papers talking about nothing. Reminded me of when I was in school and would just use extra words in my essays to hit the word count minimums. All fluff, no substance. Come on Ford, we are adults, we played that game long ago!!

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang, stupid people all over the place. Super brave when you’ve got a keyboard as a shield.

You are right Ford gave a start building and shipping date and some people putting off buying new vehicle that they needed or something they want to have fun in because they was told they get a new Bronco this summer and won't get one any time soon.
Sponsored