First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ah, yes. The Chevy Citation. The Pinto of Chevrolet. What year model did you end up getting?
The first year they were made. At that point in time, many people were craving one. Long wait lists! I have tried to block all that out of my mind. Do I see a repeat process underway? ;)

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

When you think about it, this Instagram posting is incredibly good for the target audience. We are not the target audience. The typical John and Jane Q. Public sees the posting and walks into their closest Ford dealership. There they see a Bronco demo unit. They feel their timing is spot on since deliveries begin in late summer. No one, including the sales rep understand the journey we have been on or the challenges which lay ahead. They order a Bronco and chances are they will take delivery in late summer. ;)
To paraphrase Henry Ford:
“You can have any Bronco you want, as long as it’s a soft top.”

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford can use the virus for insufficient parts to build SAS, tow, 2.7 vehicles, but that excuse can’t be used on the MIC and Mod tops. They had years to develop the roofs. There shouldn’t be a question of quality, only availability. Ford should react, and make a soft top for two doors, that have the hard top rigging installed, just like the four doors. Ford should react to model issues and allow options to be applied to models that currently restrict packages, interiors, etc. However, they opt to send out messages telling folks to be patient. I have said before, if there wasn’t a reservation list, then none of this would matter. We ALL should have realized this thing was going to be one giant SNAFU, when the reservation web site crashed on day one. I just can’t understand how the executives at Ford can allow this to continue, without coming up with substantial ways to benefit those of us who have been placed in the middle of all this.
You think Ford can come up with enough soft tops when it isn’t even a factory option? Yeah just call up bestop and say you want 10-15 thousand soft tops and I’m sure they’ll just appear.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The first year they were made. At that point in time, many people were craving one. Long wait lists! I have tried to block all that out of my mind. Do I see a repeat process underway? ;)
Well, with the first year you didn't know what you were in for. As far as the Bronco is concerned...

Let's hope not. I've gotten to drive a 4 door and 2 door Badlands off road and both vehicles were simply amazing. Were that I could, I would change my 2 door to a 4 door. That being said, it'd be a shame if I had to sell my 2021 before 2025.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What are you talking about? I wonder what you'd say if your Bronco order was stuck in production and Ford refuses to tell you why, or your dealer or anyone what is the problem, especially when their own pizza tracker says it will take a "few days". We are all coming from different perspectives..
You wanna know why? Because they’re having an issue and can’t ship it. Your welcome now quit bitching.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You think Ford can come up with enough soft tops when it isn’t even a factory option? Yeah just call up bestop and say you want 10-15 thousand soft tops and I’m sure they’ll just appear.
I thought that myself, the rush of people to switch from a hardtop to a soft top is going to create a commodity constraint on that.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To paraphrase Henry Ford:
“You can have any Bronco you want, as long as it’s a soft top without a V6, Sasquatch, leather, tow, 2-door, Mod top, WT....
the last part of your sentence was cut off, I fixed it for you.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford can use the virus for insufficient parts to build SAS, tow, 2.7 vehicles, but that excuse can’t be used on the MIC and Mod tops. They had years to develop the roofs. There shouldn’t be a question of quality, only availability. Ford should react, and make a soft top for two doors, that have the hard top rigging installed, just like the four doors. Ford should react to model issues and allow options to be applied to models that currently restrict packages, interiors, etc. However, they opt to send out messages telling folks to be patient. I have said before, if there wasn’t a reservation list, then none of this would matter. We ALL should have realized this thing was going to be one giant SNAFU, when the reservation web site crashed on day one. I just can’t understand how the executives at Ford can allow this to continue, without coming up with substantial ways to benefit those of us who have been placed in the middle of all this.
Rut Row……you have summoned the wrath of the but, but Coviders. Don’t you know there’s not a single event over the past 18 months that doesn’t have a direct link to the pandemic?

Last edited:

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Getting Broncos out? Mine has been produced since June 18th and still no sign of a shipment date…
And you are right, Bronco didn’t choose me, I chose it…but I also sold my Jeep when Bronco told me they would have a car delivered in April. I think we are all in the same boat, patience is strong, but frustration is growing!

Sponsored

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

You wanna know why? Because they’re having an issue and can’t ship it. Your welcome now quit bitching.
It’s the same people bitching non stop, drum said in other thread that it should be in next couple weeks all of the held up blend vehicles get taken care of.

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Getting Broncos out? Mine has been produced since June 18th and still no sign of a shipment date…
And you are right, Bronco didn’t choose me, I chose it…but I also sold my Jeep when Bronco told me they would have a car delivered in April. I think we are all in the same boat, patience is strong, but frustration is growing!
When exactly did they tell you a vehicle in April? Because I’m pretty sure we knew in December or early January that late Spring was earliest one was to be delivered.

Reactions: abe

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have you noticed how Ford is placing great effort on marketing the Bronco? Regional tours, dealer demos, social media, and media reviews on YouTube. Eventually, Ford needs to manufacture Bronco at an increased and steady clip to recover they investment. Demand needs to be there to sustain paying MSRP. The last thing a reservation holder needs to see is discounted sale prices when they agreed to pay top dollar. Could be exciting times next spring if the backlog of retail reservation is not cleared up. Fasten your seatbelt!

JollyFolly

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When exactly did they tell you a vehicle in April? Because I’m pretty sure we knew in December or early January that late Spring was earliest one was to be delivered.
My final PO was sent on 1/21, I was told April. Sold my jeep a few weeks later before shtuff hit the fan and the big delay was announced.

Drock

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I must be far down the reservation list at this point...I assumed there was a Bronco inside, but it's essentially a "Stay Pumped" physical package that was delivered?? Anyone else get one of these?
Ford Bronco We appreciate your patience says Ford post Bronco
Ford Bronco We appreciate your patience says Ford post Bronco 1
Sponsored