First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Very tasteful I really like it. How are the 37s doing with only a leveling kit, good fit?

I'm curious about the benefits of the camburg upper control arms.

I'm also looking for a shop to paint my grill and fender flares, the mods I've planned are being added slowly though. I'm not sure where that is on my list of priorities yet.
The 37's with the leveling kit have been great! I hated the nose dive the factory suspension has but I didn't want to loose the factory Bilstein suspension. The BFG KO2's runner smaller than a true 37" They're more of a 36.5" and paired with the 1.5" leveling kit your essentially at the same spacing as the OE 35's.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ElCapitan464

ElCapitan464

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks awesome.
Did you take the oem grill to a Paint shop or replace it with a different one? Thinking of doing something similar to mine.
I ended up purchasing a new OE grille. The Badlands & wildtrak share the same grille part number so when you order the grille it comes a primered black finish. It's up to you to paint it the grey or gloss black. I decided to keep it the factory primered black which contrasted well against the steath Carbonized grey.

OP
OP
ElCapitan464

ElCapitan464

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same, if you have more pics please upload. Love the truck!
I'm traveling this week but when I get home I'll take some shots. I have to admit that it's probably my favorite mod so far. Definitely worth it.

OP
OP
ElCapitan464

ElCapitan464

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics of the interior?

Also, how is the speaker upgrade? Worth it?
Interior pics coming soon!

The speaker upgrade was absolutely worth it. The factory 6 speaker system is awful.

The biggest upgrade was doing the Kicker key 200.1 with the plug & play harness.

The beauty of the speakers and kicker key is everything is plug and play. There's adapter harness for each speaker and like mentioned the plug and play harness is very easy to install.

3 hours and a couple beers and you'll have a sound system that should have come in the broncos.

EddieN

Badlands
First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ended up purchasing a new OE grille. The Badlands & wildtrak share the same grille part number so when you order the grille it comes a primered black finish. It's up to you to paint it the grey or gloss black. I decided to keep it the factory primered black which contrasted well against the steath Carbonized grey.
ohhhhhhhhh, i thought it came in some off white primer. Mind telling me how much you paid for it?