Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Elev8 is the sister company to Stryker. Stryker specializes in 3/4-1 ton applications while Elev8 is a newer company that is dedicated to smaller applications like Broncos and Jeeps.

As for the repeating question of why these are better or members needing some kind of proof. These are stronger control arms. The proof is the factory arms have a very thin wall. That is why almost every company manufactures replacement arms. As for looks. Yes, they look better than the factory arms. However, that is an opinion in which everyone has one. So, for the people that want a "Stronger/ better looking control arm which is made in the USA". These are an option for those people.
You have gone to a fabricated design, I would anticipated you engineered the product? Blanket statements of stronger bothers me as an engineer.
Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
IMG_0878.jpeg

@ELev8 can I buy the Stryker prototype for a good deal? Is the upward design for clearance a design issue and why you didn’t proceed with it? Thanks

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the looks of these after seeing them in person the other day. The yellow is nice, match the yellow Blisten coilovers too. But how much would a color match to Area 51 be? Do you know any place in Maryville or close that would install these, or is this something I can do in a garage with basic tools? I'm only 28 miles house to your shop and like to support local business when we can.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have gone to a fabricated design, I would anticipated you engineered the product? Blanket statements of stronger bothers me as an engineer.
It would be great if a lot of these companies used quantifiable measurements instead of blanket statements...but man, those OEM bars feel light as a feather for their size and they certainly don't inspire confidence that they won't dent or bend if slammed against a rock. I'd imagine just about anything with a thicker wall and/or external dimensions will be considerably stronger in all vectors, except perhaps when factoring in strength to weight as well.

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These looks pretty badass! May want a set for my build! Got any in bronze? Thanks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ELev8

ELev8

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Website
elev8offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend / Bronco Raptor on order
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
These looks pretty badass! May want a set for my build! Got any in bronze? Thanks!
We have a few bronze colors available. But yes we can do them in any color. If you need more info please feel free to let me know.

jessgut12

Outer Banks
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We have a few bronze colors available. But yes we can do them in any color. If you need more info please feel free to let me know.
Will def do! Switching up my wheel and tire setup to a bigger size wheel and still 40s so would love some more gold/bronze under the rig!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.