Sponsored

Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price!

mlalande

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee LImited X
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got this too, but I take it as a further production delay. It says "We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October. " My truck build was delayed from June, to July, to August to September 27th - does this mean that it will be further delayed due to the hard top issue?
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No mention of points...no mention of accessories... No mention of anything except getting $750 off the price of a new Bronco or other Ford product!
This is different than what you guys got down south....?

Screenshot_20210831-172910_Email.jpg
Eh? Nice! Good to know Ford is trying to make up for the Bronco launch issues up in the North! Dont know how $750 compares to whatever points I might have when my SC Bronco is sprung from Purgatory!

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got this too, but I take it as a further production delay. It says "We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October. " My truck build was delayed from June, to July, to August to September 27th - does this mean that it will be further delayed due to the hard top issue?
If you have a hard top, and it hasnt been scheduled for production yet, my understanding from Fords letters a few weeks ago is that you have to wait: the revised MIC tops will first go to produced broncos with MIC tops awaiting new tops in Purgatory, in order of production (oldest first), so these built Broncos can be delivered; then to replace tops on MIC Broncos already delivered, as well as to FE models. Then, to production models. Aside from FE, most unproduced Broncos will become 2022 models. Is yours a FE?

Sponsored

mlalande

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you have a hard top, and it hasnt been scheduled for production yet, my understanding from Fords letters a few weeks ago is that you have to wait: the revised MIC tops will first go to produced broncos with MIC tops awaiting new tops in Purgatory, in order of production (oldest first), so these built Broncos can be delivered; then to replace tops on MIC Broncos already delivered, as well as to FE models. Then, to production models. Aside from FE, most unproduced Broncos will become 2022 models. Is yours a FE?
I don't know. Ordered Jan 14/21, modified my order to hard top inmarch. Build scheduled for June, then July, then August, then for the week of September 27th. Dealer does not know anything else. Just been constant delays and left in the dark sort of thing.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a totally different email, from last week? ... Are you in the US?

tehjukebox

Black Diamond
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Falcon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got mine, southern Ontario, Build date July 21 sitting in dirt mountain. its something i guess!

Screenshot 2021-08-31 204056.png

Winkydee

Badlands
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Ford Econoline Cargo Van
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Modular or Dual....no mention of MIC. wtf?

Sponsored

mlalande

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here is the full email:
August 31, 2021

Hello,

This communication is about your reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order with a Modular Hard Top or Dual Top roof as of March 24, 2021. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected].

There’s nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

But unfortunately, we’ve become aware of an appearance concern with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will receive a new roof.

This is causing further delays in production timing because of the need to replace existing roofs before making new hardtop Broncos.

We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October.

We know it doesn’t make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we are pleased to offer you $750* applicable towards the purchase of your reserved vehicle or another new and available Eligible Vehicle* if purchased on or before January 3, 2023.

To redeem this offer, please contact your Ford Dealer.

Thank you for your patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly. They're ready to help.

Sincerely,
The Ford of Canada Bronco Team

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same, dirt mountain, 500$.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the full email:
August 31, 2021

Hello,

This communication is about your reservation for a 2-door or 4-door Bronco with Ford Motor Company of Canada that has been converted to an order with a Modular Hard Top or Dual Top roof as of March 24, 2021. This email address was provided to us at the time of reservation. If it is incorrect, please contact the Ford Customer Relationship Centre: [email protected].

There’s nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.

But unfortunately, we’ve become aware of an appearance concern with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will receive a new roof.

This is causing further delays in production timing because of the need to replace existing roofs before making new hardtop Broncos.

We currently continue to anticipate scheduling and producing your Bronco as a 2021 model year. Your dealership will have more timing details available in October.

We know it doesn’t make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we are pleased to offer you $750* applicable towards the purchase of your reserved vehicle or another new and available Eligible Vehicle* if purchased on or before January 3, 2023.

To redeem this offer, please contact your Ford Dealer.

Thank you for your patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend. If you have any questions, please reach out to your Ford Dealer directly. They're ready to help.

Sincerely,
The Ford of Canada Bronco Team
My initial order as of January was for a MOD top... Once I learned they were delayed again til MY23, I changed to MIC.
OH jeez..... Wtf is going on!?
Anyone here waiting for a mod top or dual top?

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who would convert their soft/mic top to a mod/dual top after March when you knew it would be delayed another year??
Did Ford mean to say converted FROM a mod/dual top??
😢😢😢😢

Screenshot_20210831-210617_Email.jpg

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Who would convert their soft/mic top to a mod/dual top after March when you knew it would be delayed another year??
Did Ford mean to say converted FROM a mod/dual top??
😢😢😢😢

Ford Bronco Email from Ford and I'm in Canada! $750 off purchase price! Screenshot_20210831-210617_Email
I think it just means that you placed an order by that time.
So it looks like these are all for mod or dual top orders, not for MIC or soft tops?
Sponsored