Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey all. As many of you know we manufacture our patent pending KR Off-Road Air Compressor Mounting System for the Broncos. This is our USA Made mounting bracket that allows you to mount an ARB Single/Twin Compressor (and some aftermarket "knock-offs") under the hood of your truck. We were the first to come to market with this and our kit is the easiest to install, maintaining all of the factory locations for everything (no relocating the computer/etc...). Our bracket is made here on Long Island out of stainless steel and powder coated black as well!

Up until now we've had some compatibilty issues with SOME aftermarket air intake systems. This is because of the design of the aftermarket air boxes. They are slightly bigger then the factory ones which IS NOT usually ani ssue, but some of them are enlarging the mounting pad for the intake... which has interfered with our bracket.

We actually just re-designed our air compressor bracket to fit but we'd like to actually have a COMPATIBILITY CHART.

So we're looking for people with aftermarket air intakes who want to receive an air compressor kit at a big discount.

We are limiting this to USA residents (48 continental US states) and only 1 per air intake system. We're offering a few options

$50 STORE CREDIT
You test fit the bracket, send it back. You get $50 store credit for helping us out.

50% OFF BRACKET KIT ONLY
You test fit the bracket, you keep the bracket if it fits. You get a 50% discount on it.

30% OFF BRACKET + COMPRESSOR KIT
You test fit the bracket, you keep it if it fits. You'll also get either an ARB Single or an ARB Twin. You're total discount is 30% off the ENTIRE KIT (Bracket + Compressor).

We're also covering shipping both ways of course.

If you are interested, please respond below with your City, State, Year, Make, Model and what type of aftermarket air intake you currently have. IF you have an everglades, we are looking for one of those as well (honestlly a photo of the everglades engine over by the air system would suffice as we can tell right up front if it'll fit).

Below is a list of known compatible intakes which are NOT eligible for this product testing we're working on
  • K&N Performance Air Intake
  • Mishimoto Performance Air Intake
  • Rousch Bronco Air Induction System
  • S&B Cold Air Intake
As we have people sign up to work with us, we'll update this list.

BONUS: If you are local to our Lindenhurst, NY shop we'll even do the installation ourselves and you can still take advantage of one of the 3 options above, only you don't have to get your hadns dirty.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-air-compressor-engine-bay-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST Compressor9
Sponsored

Last edited:

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 LARIAT CREW C. 3.5L ÉCO 2022+ BRONCO BL.2023
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

HI
I am lucky I purchased your KR BRACKET for ARB TWIN AIR COMPERSSOR at the beginning of your marketing and after installing I also installed ROUSH COLD AIR INTAKE. LUCKY everything works wonderfully it's tight but everything works.
SORRY YOU RESERVED YOUR DISCOUNTS FOR ONLY YOUR CUSTOMERS IN THE 48 STATES!
FROM CANADIAN CUSTOMMER
tracktoy

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

HI
I am lucky I purchased your KR BRACKET for ARB TWIN AIR COMPERSSOR at the beginning of your marketing and after installing I also installed ROUSH COLD AIR INTAKE. LUCKY everything works wonderfully it's tight but everything works.
SORRY YOU RESERVED YOUR DISCOUNTS FOR ONLY YOUR CUSTOMERS IN THE 48 STATES!
FROM CANADIAN CUSTOMMER
tracktoy
It costs us too much in shipping back/forth to Canada :)

I'd still love to see a photo of your installation with that aftermarket intake. I know our compressor bracket DOES work with some aftermarket intakes already.

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Perfect fit with ROUSH COLD AIR INTAKE and these test is FREE FOR YOU
TRACKTOY

TRACKTOY

Badlands
First Name
ANDRÉ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST RIMG8119
Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST RIMG8119
Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST RIMG8120
Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST Roush BRONCO KIT exhaust & air intake

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would like to toss my hat in.

Miami FL
2021 Badlands
Injen Cold Air Intake.

I have been looking to do an AC, but having the Injen I was not to sure how things would fit. This would be a great opportunity to test and get a good setup.

Migo

Badlands
First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey all. As many of you know we manufacture our patent pending KR Off-Road Air Compressor Mounting System for the Broncos. This is our USA Made mounting bracket that allows you to mount an ARB Single/Twin Compressor (and some aftermarket "knock-offs") under the hood of your truck. We were the first to come to market with this and our kit is the easiest to install, maintaining all of the factory locations for everything (no relocating the computer/etc...). Our bracket is made here on Long Island out of stainless steel and powder coated black as well!

Up until now we've had some compatibilty issues with SOME aftermarket air intake systems. This is because of the design of the aftermarket air boxes. They are slightly bigger then the factory ones which IS NOT usually ani ssue, but some of them are enlarging the mounting pad for the intake... which has interfered with our bracket.

We actually just re-designed our air compressor bracket to fit but we'd like to actually have a COMPATIBILITY CHART.

So we're looking for people with aftermarket air intakes who want to receive an air compressor kit at a big discount.

We are limiting this to USA residents (48 continental US states) and only 1 per air intake system. We're offering a few options

$50 STORE CREDIT
You test fit the bracket, send it back. You get $50 store credit for helping us out.

50% OFF BRACKET KIT ONLY
You test fit the bracket, you keep the bracket if it fits. You get a 50% discount on it.

30% OFF BRACKET + COMPRESSOR KIT
You test fit the bracket, you keep it if it fits. You'll also get either an ARB Single or an ARB Twin. You're total discount is 30% off the ENTIRE KIT (Bracket + Compressor).

We're also covering shipping both ways of course.

If you are interested, please respond below with your City, State, Year, Make, Model and what type of aftermarket air intake you currently have. IF you have an everglades, we are looking for one of those as well (honestlly a photo of the everglades engine over by the air system would suffice as we can tell right up front if it'll fit).

Below is a list of known compatible intakes which are NOT eligible for this product testing we're working on

• Ford's Factory Air Intake (Non-Everglades)
As we have people sign up to work with us, we'll update this list.

BONUS: If you are local to our Lindenhurst, NY shop we'll even do the installation ourselves and you can still take advantage of one of the 3 options above, only you don't have to get your hadns dirty.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/kr-off-road-air-compressor-engine-bay-kit-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Ford Bronco Engine Mounted Compressor Kit | Aftermarket Intakes | PRODUCT TESTING REQUEST Roush BRONCO KIT exhaust & air intake
I can confirm that the KR mount will NOT work with the Mishimoto CAI. I had to relocate my compressor when I switched from the Roush CAI to the Mishimoto CAI.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can confirm that the KR mount will NOT work with the Mishimoto CAI. I had to relocate my compressor when I switched from the Roush CAI to the Mishimoto CAI.
we have a new version coming out in a few weeks

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saint Clair Shores MI
2021 2.7 Big Bend
Mishimoto intake

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As of now the following air intakes are known to be compatible
  • Mishimoto Performance Air Intake
  • Rousch Bronco Air Induction System
  • S&B Cold Air Intake

Iron Lion

Outer Banks
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has tested either the K& N or Roush cold air intakes what seems to give more horse power? They say the gain with K& N is about 17hp any info. would be greatly apperciated!
Thanks

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has tested either the K& N or Roush cold air intakes what seems to give more horse power? They say the gain with K& N is about 17hp any info. would be greatly apperciated!
Thanks
That would be a question for another thread/post. This post is about our Air Compressor Platform.

But these aftermarket air intakes don't honestly give you any real HP. Maybe 1-3 HP gets added.

The HP #'s these manufacturers use are never correct and are most likely taken after numerous runs and/or letting a vehicle cool down before the next run. A simple air intake isn't going to give you 17 extra HP and it's been a topic talked about at large in the aftermarket world. K&N is known to post TONS of misleading data, but realistically maybe 1-3 HP tops.

Iron Lion

Outer Banks
First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I kind of figured that. In my option I think changing to a better intercooler what work better giving u a bit more horse power.The cooler the turbo's stay the better. And a good cold air system together.
Thank you for the tip much apperciated.

Len
Sponsored