350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Are people using 1/4” lines or 3/8” lines? Hi-flow fittings? Does any of that matter? Lol
Sponsored

mrgrayaz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The cheap electrical air pumps? Those are SLOWWWWWW Extremely SLOW.

The ARB Air compressors are FAST.

The multi-system inflation kits just allow you to air up all 4 tires at once. your NOT really saving a TON of time since the amount of air coming out gets divided by 4. You are saving time equalizing the pressure between tires, since they equalize. So all 4 are the same when you stop inflating. It also saves you from bending up/down 4 times or leaniing over 4 times. hook them on once, inflate, remove.
The key, especially with the pressure control kit. Is to hook it all up, flip a switch, and walk away and talk to your buddies while the system automatically inflates and equalizes all the tires to your preferred pressure. Its a beautiful thing...while they sit there and fiddling with gauges and moving their compressor to each tire...

jzweedyk

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to take the other side. I think air running to wheel wells is not a good idea. I had a friend do it, and it doesn't work well. One is the problem of dirt in the fittings. A cap works, but can fall off or get lost. Second, you need to make two connections at each wheel on the short hose. One at the wheel well, and one at the wheel. Lastly, you are splitting the air 4 ways, so it does not air up any faster. When he and I would air up, I always got done before him. Lastly he had to disconnect twice as many connections and put on twice as many caps. Sorry, my thought is it is a total waste of money. My 2 cents.
Sponsored