First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This weekend (with the help of a couple of buddies) the ARB twin compressor got mounted and wired in my Bronco.

I used the JCR engine bay mount, wired it to Aux switch 6, and ran a hose to a remote hose coupler into a hole we drilled in the capable bumper.

Now when I need to air up I just plug a hose into the connector on my front bumper and flip the Aux switch. No need to pop the hood. (I stole the idea from the Justin B McBride).

20230902_125819.jpg

20230902_125645.jpg

20230902_125709.jpg
Sponsored

jjslat

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Model X Plaid
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This weekend (with the help of a couple of buddies) the ARB twin compressor got mounted and wired in my Bronco.

I used the JCR engine bay mount, wired it to Aux switch 6, and ran a hose to a remote hose coupler into a hole we drilled in the capable bumper.

Now when I need to air up I just plug a hose into the connector on my front bumper and flip the Aux switch. No need to pop the hood. (I stole the idea from the Justin B McBride).

20230902_125819.jpg

20230902_125645.jpg

20230902_125709.jpg
I have the same setup but my remote hook up isn't as flush as yours, it's sitting on the nut, how did you mount yours flush? Here is mine mounted to the rear bumper.

Ford Bronco ARB Dual Compressor Install Complete IMG_6917.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mikerkelly

Mikerkelly

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have the same setup but my remote hook up isn't as flush as yours, it's sitting on the nut, how did you mount yours flush? Here is mine mounted to the rear bumper.

Ford Bronco ARB Dual Compressor Install Complete IMG_6917.JPG
I don't have any pictures, but I used the quick connect from this kit.

ARB Remote Hose Coupling Mount Kit (171314) https://a.co/d/euNGSJo

If you notice this one has a wider black nut that comes in more flush with the rubber housing. I have a 2nd one that I think came with the compressor and it looks more like the one you have which I think is meant more for connecting straight to the compressor.
Sponsored