First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After 2.5 hours I finally completed the deposit through internet explorer. Ford should be embarrassed about the release. The Broncos better not have as many problems as the deposit process.
Sponsored

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those having problems try using microsoft edge browser. It only took one refresh and it went through for me versus firefox not going anywhere.
After hours trying with chrome using Edge worked.

OP
OP

Bodhistrafe

First Name
Bodhi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Yep, using Edge (and some persistence) did it! Now to wait several months to see if I actually end up with a First Edition.
As a software engineer I am unable to get this to work - Edge does not work, nor does Chrome or Firefox - I am still unable to reserve. Always good to ensure all browsers work before you ship the code people, it'sstandard practice - again, amateur hour.

HEY FORD - you win, I quit. Go FORD YOURSELF...

Bullrun

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Edge worked for me too after I just kept mashing refresh and backspace for a bit. No luck with ipad or iPhone for first hour

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I finally was able to get mine to go through using Chrome on my phone. Like others have said though just a total sludge fest. Almost took all of the fun and enjoyment out of the night. ?

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2 hours 9 minutes and still down.

As a Ford shareholder I am displeased with the lack of validation and rigor put into such an important launch. In today's world of cloud computing scaling up for large volume of traffic is easy and effective. There is literally no excuse for this outage, its poor planning and poor execution.

CEO needs to issue an honest apology.

capt2.JPG
Try a different device and/or clear your cookies. Seems to help. Also, as a shareholder, you should be pleased by the traffic.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got mine set, Finally. MS Edge, F5, F5, F5, F5 and BING! Now if I can only see the interior colors/trim options for the Badlands

IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Like many of you, I've been trying for hours (on my macbook & my iphone). It pulls up my local dealer, then on the next click I get an XML error. Over and over again...

This is starting to feel like so many other Ford launches (e.g. my recent experience with the GT500).

FORD: Hey, we built an awesome new car!

ME: Great, I want one! Take my money!

FORD: Sorry, these aren't for you. But have you seen the Explorer?

Meanwhile, as I'm trying to punch through a reservation and pay my 100 bucks, I just keep thinking, "All this so the dealer can call me in 6 months and inform me that the REAL prices is $100K."

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had the same issues - you have to keep refreshing the screen - once I tried that about a dozen times it went through.

Ashley42

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I got mine reserved... It's a 1st edition but I have little hope of actually receiving it... Took me 3 hours

IMG_20200713_214309.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP

Bodhistrafe

First Name
Bodhi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trucks
Try a different device and/or clear your cookies. Seems to help. Also, as a shareholder, you should be pleased by the traffic.

As a software engineer I am unable to get this to work on any browser. There is no excuse for this failure. This failure has nothing to do with 'too many people' other than Ford's failure in design and execution. This is 2020 and cloud elasticity programatically takes care of swells of users. It's brain dead simple these days. This failure is just poor execution by FORD and as a shareholder, well at least till tomorrow, I have zero confidence in Ford's ability to build anything to compete with folks like Tesla.

Today's failure to launch is the foreshadowing of what's to come. If they can't get simple stuff right, how can I as a shareholder believe they can do EV's (which are all about software) correctly?

I gave up and will watch the Bronco from the sidelines. Maybe in a couple years when the good engines are available and bugs are worked out, but for now I am abstaining and by end of day tomorrow will no longer hold any F.

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
surprisingly, my success came using Microsoft Edge vs. Chrome.

ausherpharmd

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Tucson
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What a goat rodeo. I do online services for a living and scaling up prior to a launch is a no-brainer. After fighting with their site I finally got to a reservation screen, when I clicked reserve I get - hey your s**t dealer does not accept reservations.

EPIC FAIL

If this is the best software development they can come up with I would advise everyone to run away from Ford's EV's.

Ford Bronco Epic fail on the reservations IMG_20200713_214309
Happened to me several times too. Finally got it in 3 hours later.
Sponsored